Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
January 07, 2020
- #255071 - Outline level for built-in heading styles are preserved properly while resaving the Word document.
- #256459, #256303 - Improved the stability of Word to tagged PDF conversion.
- #256602 - Text box is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #258239 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #255040 - Picture is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #257975 - Text box is now aligned properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #257983 - Resolved the hanging issue occurred while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #257373 - Text is now aligned properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #252217 - Tab is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #Feedback(10723) - [UWP] Now, the
SelectedDayTextColorproperty is updated correctly in
- #258739 - [Android] Animation not working for CarouselView when change the SelectedIndex has been fixed.
#I258796 – [iOS]Now, the axis labels work fine with the latest iOS version (v13) for negative values.
#F150138 – The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when we dynamically change the
- SfChat now support the
AutomationIdproperty to help automation frameworks, identify, and work with its elements.
- #I255662 - Theming support has been provided to
GridComboBoxColumnand the edit elements will now render based on the applied theme.
- #259047 - Swiping enabled for
ListViewhas been fixed.
- #257213 - [Android] Java.Lang.IllegalStateException will no longer be thrown while scrolling SfListView with SfNumericUpDown with a custom image in the Increment and Decrement button.
- #I255801 - [iOS] Scroll head value will now be updated properly.
- #I257853 - Flattened text box form fields will no longer be displayed with white background.
- #I257960 - Performance delay will no longer occur while scrolling or zooming the PDF files with high quality images.
- #I256821 - [iOS] Application will no longer crash when the Cancel button of the signature pad is tapped.
- #I254550 - [Android] Now, popup’s content will be layout properly and unwanted space does not exist between popup’s content and popup’s right border.
- #259408 - [iOS] Rotator content is destroyed when the app goes background and returns to foreground has been fixed.
- #149976 - Now, Schedule resource view container color will change properly when changing the schedule background color.
- #259432,#259361,#259288,#258505,#216797,#259395,#259335,#259288,#F150257- [Android] Android.Util.AndroidRuntimeException when tab between the tab items.
- #243699 - Support for recursive checking when set the
CheckedItemsprogrammatically has been provided in
- #F149389 - Support to trigger
ItemHoldingevent when hold over
TreeViewNodeusing mouse has been provided. You can enable this by setting PlatformSpecific
- #257296 - Creating a chart with double values in German culture no longer gives corrupted output.
- #257771 - Conditional formatting formula is now set properly for XLSX versions.
- #257476 - Exception is no longer raised while opening the Excel document with large number of rows and columns.
- #257356 - Exception is no longer thrown while add copying the worksheet with
- #258536 - Formatting in the output file is now proper while add copying all the worksheets to another workbook.
- #258419 - Page break is now correct when page setup has FitToPage in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #255317 - RTF alignment is now proper in text boxes.
- #257864 - Chart legend with Arabic text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #F149527 - Conditional format is now preserved properly in the newly added worksheet when saving the workbook twice.
- Starting page number is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Split text starting position is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- AutoShape border is rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Shape text is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Conditional format icon for discontinuous ranges is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- White font color for cells is now applied properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Textbox fill and border colors are now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- Range intersection works properly for the entire row and column.
- Conditional format icon is now proper for negative cell values in Excel to PDF conversion.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page