Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
December 24, 2019
- #255462 - Header is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #256504, #258239 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #255071 - The IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #250406- The PdfException will no longer be thrown while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #F148406 - The
Accordionthat does not reload after navigation across the tabbed page in master detail page has been fixed.
- #257715 - [iOS]
SelectedIndicesbinding now sets correctly in
- #F149833 – Now, the
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when dynamically change the SfButton’s
Contentusing visual state manager.
- #I254388 - Now, the Calendar displays the current week properly when changing the device current time dynamically with
- #I246498 - [iOS] Now, the Calendar swipe is working properly while using
SfCalendarin XForms Shell page on
- #Feedback(10564) - Now, the
MoveToDateproperty is updated properly on
- #253969 - [Android] Now, when clicking on the top card, touch of the underlying card will not be detected.
- #258835 - [iOS]
SelectedValuenow gets updated initially in
- #253802 - Now, the item gets selected when the Enter Button has been pressed.
- #257809 - [UWP] Memory Leak issue has been fixed.
- #257319 - Now, hint label displays properly with Italic font attribute in floating label layout.
- #I256088 - [UWP] Now, the “InvalidOperationException: Binding instances can not be reused” exception is no longer thrown when try to edit a cell with combinations involving scrolling and Tab key press.
- #I258143 - Now, programmatic scrolling to the first column from the last column works properly when RTL is enabled.
- #I258143 - Now, scrolling animation will be not be performed for programmatic scrolling, when passing false as parameter to
SfDataGrid.ScrollToRowColumnIndex(int rowIndex, int ColumnIndex, bool canAnimate).
- #255396 - [UWP] The issue with Binding
IsExpandedproperty has been fixed in
- #F147942, 251451, 252823, 253980, 256508, 258593 – [Android] The application that gets crashed when expand and collapse the
SfExpanderin Pixel or any other high density devices has been fixed.
- #257165 - [iOS] The
SfExpanderthat does not expand on second time after navigating back from another Fly out item has been fixed.
- #258657 - The issue with Custom header content that is not center aligned as defined has been fixed in
- #F10715 - [UWP] The application that crashed when navigating
SfExpanderhas been fixed.
- #F10800 - The exception thrown while navigating back to the View with ListView in
NavigationDrawerhas been fixed.
- #257688 - [UWP] The null reference exception thrown on deleting an item from
ListViewby handling the button click event of
SfButtonhas been fixed.
- #255740 - [UWP] Focused event will not fire when you click the button increment / decrement.
- #258733 - [Android] The Gray Square Border will now be visible in
- #258233 - [UWP]
SfPickerwill now work correctly when calling the dispose method manually.
- #I200979, #I212089, #F147705 - Support for commands has been provided via
- #F138559, 253663, 258571 - Provided HTML string as a bindable property for Rich Text Editor.
- #255748 - Application will be no longer crashed when navigating through pages with Rich Text Editor.
- #255020 - Text property will now consider “\n” character and preserve them properly.
- #258724 - [UWP] Horizontal scroll bar will be no longer visible while editing.
- #258835 - [iOS] The template now works correctly when
#256578 - Now, [Android] the
CellTappedevent will no longer triggers when double tap the cell.
#feedback10134 - Now, the appointments in
AgendaViewwill be displayed in chronological order.
- #258884 - [UWP] The Null Reference Exception has been resolved while switching the content of a view control with
- #258505 - [Android] Switching tabs with two tabs initialized will now work correctly.
- #256201 - [Android] The issue with the animation for the initial view in
SfTabViewhas been fixed.
- #255763 - Now, height of SfTextInputLayout with SfComboBox will be same as the height of SfTextInputLayout with other input views on setting HeightRequest for input view.
- #258628 - [UWP] TabIndex will work properly in SfTextInputLayout with SfComboBox.
- #257403 - Cells in the Excel output are properly formatted when importing POCO with nullable fields.
- #256142 - Shapes are positioned properly after hiding the rows.
- #250406 - Exception will no longer be thrown on parsing the named range.
- #245527 - Accounting format is now set properly for the cell when number is set to 0.0.
- Issue with incorrect cell value in Excel to PDF conversion is fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page