Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
July 17, 2019
- #145720 – [iOS] Now, the Selected date will updated properly when deselect the selected date.
- #145720 – [Android] Now the
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown when MinDate, MaxDate set with RangeSelectionMode.
- #241844 - Selection works properly in
SfListViewcontrol while clicking the child item which doesn’t have tap gestures.
- #242025 – [UWP]
An item with the same key has already been addedexception will no longer be thrown when loading a PDF document.
- #240949 – [iOS] Now, Tap gesture will be working properly in SfCircularProgressBar and SfLinearProgressBar.
- #239581, #237691, #145723 - Now, the Schedule performance for low end device improved while swiping with custom month cell.
- #242078 -
SfTreeViewwill not crash when exit the window.
- #230042, #231663 - Number and date time values are now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #240083 - Number alignment is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #235971 - Chart series type is now preserved properly while saving the workbook with combination chart.
- #240200 - Pivot table background color is now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #240677 - Pivot chart is now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #240083 - Chart data points will no longer be missed when converting Excel to PDF.
- #239969 - Argument exception will no longer be thrown on opening the Excel file containing external workbook.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page