Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
July 17, 2019
- #145720 – [iOS] Now, the Selected date will updated properly when deselect the selected date.
- #145720 – [Android] Now the
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown when MinDate, MaxDate set with RangeSelectionMode.
- #241844 - Selection works properly in
SfListViewcontrol while clicking the child item which doesn’t have tap gestures.
- #242025 – [UWP]
An item with the same key has already been addedexception will no longer be thrown when loading a PDF document.
- #240949 – [iOS] Now, Tap gesture will be working properly in SfCircularProgressBar and SfLinearProgressBar.
- #239581, #237691, #145723 - Now, the Schedule performance for low end device improved while swiping with custom month cell.
- #242078 -
SfTreeViewwill not crash when exit the window.
- #230042, #231663 - Number and date time values are now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #240083 - Number alignment is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #235971 - Chart series type is now preserved properly while saving the workbook with combination chart.
- #240200 - Pivot table background color is now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #240677 - Pivot chart is now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #240083 - Chart data points will no longer be missed when converting Excel to PDF.
- #239969 - Argument exception will no longer be thrown on opening the Excel file containing external workbook.