Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
June 18, 2019
- #236758 - The validation label of custom editor will be arranged properly when custom height is set for Editor.
- #234984 - The Picker editor will display
ItemsSourcechanged at runtime.
- #232478 - Now, the current cell border will be drawn properly for all the programmatic selection cases(
SfDataGrid.SelectedIndex) even when the selected row is not in the view currently.
- #232002, #233335 - Now, the next page button in the
SfDataPagerwill be moved to enabled status properly even when
SfDataPager.ItemsSourceis set after the view created event is fired.
- Selection will be applied only when the row at the given
SfDataGrid.SelectedIndexis a data row. Selection will not be applied if the row at
SfDataGrid.SelectedIndexis different from a data row. Henceforth, you need to get the record using the
SfDataGrid.View.GetRecordAt(SfDataGrid.ResolveToRecordIndex(index))method. Using the obtained record, get the actual row index of the data row using the
SfDataGrid.ResolveToRowIndex(record.Data)method and then use this row index as the
- #235193, #144138 - [Android]
SfButtontext will be updated properly when
SfExpanderhas large amount of data.
- # 237034 -
Maskwill be updated when setting the
RegExand dynamically changing the
- #144632 - [Android,iOS]
ExpanderTemplatedoes not appear properly on expanding the parent node using
LoadOnDemandissue has been fixed.
- #234789 - Multiple filter is now working properly in pivot table while setting
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page