Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
May 21, 2019
- #233799 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while cloning OLE Object in master slide.
- #F144111 - [iOS] Now, the children will be cropped properly when setting different corner radius.
- The FormatString value of Numeric Editor has been mapped based on numeric editor type when custom data form items are created.
- #I210435 - [UWP] Now, the
GridPickerColumnobtains focus when navigating via
Tabkey and allows choosing a value from the picker drop-down using the Up Arrow and Down arrow keys in the keyboard.
- #I233374 - [iOS] Now, swiping will be spontaneous and smoother than before when loading inside a
MasterDetailPagewith this known limitation when swiping is performed quickly and repeatedly.
- #I210435,I235587 - Now, setting
SfDataGrid.EditorSelectionBehavior.SelectAllwill select the entire word even when navigating from a cell that contains a single character to a cell that contains more than one character.
- #I235133 - [UWP] Now, key navigation works properly with the
SfDataGrid.IsEnabledproperty taken into consideration.
- #I210435 - [UWP] Now, the application will no longer be crashed if the
Tabkey is pressed when a cell of a
GridNumericColumnis in edit mode.
- #I224177,I229282 - When setting
SfDataGrid.ColumnSizer.Auto, support has been provided to change the calculated header cell width and auto-width of a column using the
- #I235818 - [Android] Now, the NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown when setting the
ColumnWidthproperty of SfKanban at load time.
- # 235578 – The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown when changing BindingContext dynamically.
- # 232662 – The IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown when setting more than five properties in the model class.
- #I233724 - [iOS] Now, the
Valueproperty will be updated properly when setting value to the
- #I235509,I235968- Now, the decimal format will be updated automatically based on the device culture.
- #I235509,I235968 - Now, the default value of the
Cultureproperty is changed to device’s culture from
- #I235326 - [iOS] Now, the pop-up will be positioned based on the application orientation instead of the device orientation when loading initially and during orientation changes at run time.
- *I234770 - [iOS] Now, the application will not be crashed when the pop-up is displayed in devices with iOS version 11.0 or less.
- #I234871, I235029 - Now, the assistive labels of SfTextInputLayout will not be wrapped to the next line unnecessarily if enough space is available to render.
- #227410 - Pivot table field item is now preserved properly while re-saving the Excel file with IsRefreshOnLoad property.
- #235570 - Exception is no longer thrown when setting date time value in general format without having date separators.
- #233740 - Exception is no longer thrown on converting Excel to PDF with Doughnut chart.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page