Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #230678, #228611 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #229738 - Text is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #229094, #F142888 - Table cell borders are now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #228272 - Table border is now preserved properly in RTF to PDF conversion.
- #227754 - Multiple TOC page numbers are updated properly while calling UpdateTableOfContents method.
- #228968 - Hanging issue has been resolved while updating the Word document fields.
- #229891 - Hanging issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #231594 - Dropdown form field is now preserved properly while converting an HTML to RTF format document.
- #226490 - Corruption issue has been resolved while saving the DOCX format Word document.
- #212671, #212772, #220859, #230072, #232381 - List style name is now updated properly while opening and saving a Word document.
- #225752, #230460, #230460 - Line space preservation issue has been resolved when updating a Word document fields.
- #228319 - Page border is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #228049 - Table left indent value is now updated properly while opening an RTF document.
- #228510, #232429 - JPEG Image is now preserved properly while parsing and serializing a Word document.
- #230017 - ‘HtmlExportOmitXmlDeclaration’ API is now working properly while converting a Word document to HTML.
- #F142502 - Empty groups are now removed properly while performing Mail merge.
- #I231203 - The
SfBorderwill be aligned properly when the
HasShadowproperty is set to
- # 232295 - [UWP] The
StackOverflowExceptionwill no longer be thrown when the value of gradient stop is lesser than the end value of
- # 232412, #143502 - [Android] Dragging pointer works properly for
- #232422 – The issue with
protectedtype property from the base class of model class is displayed in DataForm has been fixed.
- #143614 – The
SegmentEditorwill retrieve the correct saved value from database.
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when multiple complex properties are used in data object.
- #229485 - The Warnings in project due to Android Support library mismatch will not occur here after
- #F143175, #I232002 - Now,
SfDataPager.NumericButtonCountbutton will be displayed in view when
SfDataPager.HorizontalOptionsis set to
- #I230563 – Now, exception will not be thrown when deleting the selected row at any page when paging is used.
- #F143221 - Now, changing the values of
GridCell'sproperties that were defined in
Style.Setterworks properly and will be reflected in view.
- #I229774 - [UWP] Application is not crashed when
Entryis loaded as
GridColumn.HeaderTemplateand keyboard keys are pressed inside the
- #I220042, #I221601, #I222570 - [Android] SfDataGrid will now be clipped properly in the top, and content will not be shown above the header when scroll quickly.
- # 231108 - The
SfImageEditorwill no longer be reset when navigating between the pages.
- # 229903 - [UWP] The exception will no longer be thrown when loading the image from file.
#231304 - [Android] The issue object disposed exception, when navigates back from listview after selection has been resolved.
#232711 , #232814 , #227805 , #228425 , #228637 , #229735 , #230098 , #230379 , #230543 , #231249 , #227515 - [Android] List view crash in release mode with Xamarin.Forms version 3.5 and above, has been fixed.
- # 229656 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when
ShapeIDPathvalue is set to null.
- # 230337 - [Android]
Shape selectionworks properly after
- #230299 – Now, the PDF document will be loaded properly when it is loaded inside the
- #I225222 – [iOS] Pop-up will now layout properly without overlapping with
SafeAreain iPhone X devices.
- #I230527 - [Android] Application is not crashed when
SfPopupLayoutis loaded inside
- #I225222 – [iOS] Now, the overlay background of the
SfPopup.PopupViewwill be updated properly when spanning the full width and height of the display for orientation changes.
- #I227301 - Now, application is not crashed when trying to open another instance of pop-up from
SfPopupLayout.ClosingEventof the first pop-up.
- #I208375 - [Android] Now, pulling action of SfPullToRefresh will not occur when trying to scroll the application when
ScrollViewis loaded as
- #I229663, #I229900, #I229228, #I230106 - [UWP] The value of
SfMaskedEditand text of
Entrywill now be displayed inside
SfTextInputLayoutproperly when updating them in the
OnAppearing methodof the
- #I222148 - Assistive labels will be shown properly if the font size of assistive labels is increased to any size.
#230527 - [Android] When
SfPopupLayoutis loaded inside the
ItemTemplateof tree view, the application is crashed issue has been fixed.
#231692 -[Android] The issue treeView node text disappeared when load tree view with template selector has been fixed.
- #227983 - Exception, “Text length cannot be more than 32767” can be ignored using
- #227983 -
ExcludeAdditionalCharactershas been added in
IApplicationclass to ignore exception and exclude characters more than 32767 (maximum allowed characters) in a cell text.
- #229121 - Picture name is now updated proper after removing a picture and inserting a new picture.
- #226753 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening Excel file with formula in Dutch culture.
- #230294 - Picture created with camera tool is now properly changed with INDIRECT() formula.
- #230697 - After accessing the used range, relative range indexer is now working proper.
- #231469 - Application no longer hangs while opening Excel file with picture that has unsupported element.
- #226860 - Performance will not degrade on exporting a range to a data table multiple times.