Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
Syncfusion.Xamarin.CoreNuGet dependency for all of our Xamarin.Forms UI controls.
- Upgraded our Xamarin.Forms dependency version to 220.127.116.117436.
DynamicResourcewill work for all the properties of Xamarin.Forms UI controls.
- Control appearance can be customized commonly in application resources using predefined dynamic resource keys.
- Updated minimum SDK version for android from API level 19..
- Starting with version 16.4 (2018 Vol 4), Syncfusion has removed the fewer NuGet packages from the Essential Studio. You can find the older NuGet packages and their equivalent new NuGet package details from the
- #114697, #132874, #133035, #153479, #167670, #212402 - Added support to show the revision marks in the generated PDF while converting Word documents with tracked changes or revisions.
- #108879, #162848, #181644, #212631, #217405 - Added support to hyphenate text in a Word document while converting to PDF and Image.
- #155259, #176052, #211046, #218374 - Added support to update Auto Number field in a Word document.
- #216440 - Added support to update SET field in a Word document.
- #211192, #216218 - Added API to access the external Excel file path for a chart in DOCX to DOCX conversion.
- #214175 - Added API to auto detect the complex scripts in Word to PDF conversion.
- #213984 - Added support to restart the list number while performing Mail merge.
- #215528 - Added support to specify Encoding while converting a Word document to HTML.
- #213040 - Added option to maintain information about imported list styles while importing Word document elements.
- #216695 - Added image rotation preservation support in Word to PDF conversion.
- #212281 - Added support for generating 508 compliant PDF documents during Word to PDF conversion.
- #212281 - Added support to embed complete or subset of font during Word to PDF conversion.
- #212281 - Added support to preserve editable form fields during Word to PDF conversion.
- #212281 - Added support for Alternate chunk contents in Word document to PDF conversion.
- #205098 - Performance has been improved in Word to PDF conversion.
- #218957 - The IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while updating TOC in RTF format document.
- #218795 - The XMLException will no longer be thrown while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #210586 - The NotSupportedException will no longer be thrown while converting a HTML document to Word document.
- #210586 - Page break preservation issue has been resolved in HTML to Word conversion.
- #210586 - Text is now aligned properly while converting an HTML document to Word document.
- #210586 - Tab is now preserved properly while converting a document to HTML.
- #217440 - Image is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #217259 - Nested paragraphs are now preserved properly while opening a Word document.
- #215506 - RTL text is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213770, #208117 - Hanging issue has been resolved while updating a Word document fields.
- #208452 - Table content is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #219302 - Font style preservation issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #216566 - The file will no longer be corrupted while adding Chart into a Word document (DOCX).
- #215421 - Paragraph list is now preserved properly while merging a cloned paragraph with ImportOptions.KeepSourceFormatting.
- #F139944, #215539 - Custom UI is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #214749 - The FormatException will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #214664 - Table cell content is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #214435 - Hanging issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to Image.
- #213886 - List number is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #F139508 - Page border position is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213327 - Shape is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213151 - Bullets are now preserved properly while merging the Word documents.
- #213042 - Unexpected frame preservation issue has been resolved while calling the WordDocument.Replace API for Word document.
- #212593 - Text wrapping issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #212502 - Textbox is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #182512 - The OutOfMemoryException will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #218957, #220198 - The junk characters will no longer be preserve while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #216440 - If field result is now preserved properly while updating a Word document fields.
- #212671, #212772, #220859 - List number is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #202856 - List number is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to HTML.
- #221808 - Text is now aligned properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #218705 - Embedded fonts are now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #212281, #216409, #219899 - Added the support for creating PDF-A1B document.
- #130495, #131138, #136165, #136511, #99972, #174605, #175254, #196824, #205109, #209482, #218456, #217889 - Added support for OpenType font (OTF).
- #216464 - Added support to parse
- #215133 - Performance has been improved when accessing the PDF document layers.
- #210943, #216074 - String was not recognized as a valid DateTime exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #215941 - Barcode is now preserving with proper size when specifying the size of a barcode.
- #215595 - The 1D barcode is now scanning properly with default width.
- #215096 - FNC characters in the given input is now preserving properly for
- #215166 - The Null-reference exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #214918 - Light table header is now preserving properly when providing the data source through
- #214401 - The ArgumentException will no longer occur when loading a PDF document.
- #219778 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object exception will no longer occur when saving the
- #217829 - Index was outside the bounds of the array exception will no longer occur when loading the PDF document.
- #220618 - “Object reference not set to an instance of an object exception will no longer occur when creating PDF signature..
- #219990 - Text mark annotation is now preserving properly when flatten the PDF document.
- #217865 - NullReferenceException will no longer occur while removing custom metadata entries.
- #218695 - Bookmark destination is now preserving properly after reading the bookmark.
- #218348 - Gap between barcode data sections is now preserving properly when drawing 1D barcode to PDF.
- #218231 - The
PdfCode128BarcodeSize property is now working properly.
- #218235 - Barcodes are now preserving properly with its default size.
- #218230 - Exception will no longer occur when getting the size of the
- #217889 - The PDF document is now preserving properly when drawing a string with OTF font.
- #219709 - Object reference not set instance of an object exception will no longer occur when drawing
PdfGridin a PDF.
- #218192, #218299 - NullReferenceException will no longer occur when saving the document with
#213426 - Added support to create, edit, and remove connectors in PowerPoint files.
#214420 - Added support to clone and insert paragraphs.
Insert(int, IParagraph) method has been added to
Clone() method has been added to
AddConnector(ConnectorType, IShape, int, IShape, int) method has been added to
AddConnector(ConnectorType, double, double , double , double) method has been added to
ConnectionSiteCount property has been added to
#205041 - PowerPoint files will no longer be corrupted while inserting a cloned picture.
#207078 - The
FormatException will no longer be thrown while resaving a PowerPoint document with formulated path points.
- #139735, #139830, #215297: Now, support has been provided for
Tokenclose button placement option.
- #204069: Now, support has been provided for
The new backdrop page composed of two surfaces, a back layer and a front layer. The back layer displays actions which will update the front layer’s content.
- Integrated with Xamarin.Forms
ContentPageand supports seamless navigation and toolbar customizations.
- Auto adjustment of back layer height based on the content and an option to fill the content to fit the screen.
- Curve and flat edge shapes for front layer with corner radius customization option.
- Smooth animation to reveal and conceal the back layer content.
The BadgeView is a UI control element; it is used to visualize the status or notification of an application. It can also be used in conjunction with lists to represent each list’s timeline such as New, Old and Preview.
- Position - Positions the badge at the required place around the badge content.
- Badge types - Provide built-in badge type colors such as success, warning, error, light, and dark.
- Animation - Provides animation support to badges.
- Badge icon - Customizes badges using some predefined notification shapes such as Available, Busy, Away, and Dot.
The new border control is the container control that allows you to apply border, background, border width and corner radius.
- Customize the background, border width, border color of the border control.
- Allows you to implement circle image.
- Customize all the edges with different corner radius.
- #137142 : Now, support has been provided for
WrapHeaderin Android, iOS and UWP.
The Xamarin.Forms Button is a custom button control with UI customization, toggle states, and theme support. You can set icons, background images, and corner edge radii and customize the appearance for different visual states using the visual state manager.
- Easily customize a button as an outline, flat, circle, or icon button.
- Use visual states such as pressed, normal, checked, and unchecked.
- Display an image as the background for the control.
- Display custom content in the button control.
- Use a toggle button.
- #139808, #215033 - Support has been provided for customizing the events in
- Navigation and inline view animations have been enhanced in
SfCalendar(Android and iOS).
- #209654, #215150 - The
InlineItemTappedevent has been implemented in
Dateproperty has been included to get the tapped date details in
- #220482 - The
OnMonthCellLoadedevent works properly in
- #22381 – The
MonthChangingevent is not raised while deselect the dates in
- #219198 - The issue with
MaxDatewas not set properly when setting same
SfCalendarhas been fixed (UWP).
- #220020 – The
ObjectDisposedExceptionwill no longer be thrown when previewing the xaml file using
- #220137 – The
SfCalendarUI will be updated properly when clearing the selection by setting
SelectedDatesto null or empty list (Android).
- #219171 – The month animation is not triggered when changing the size of the
- #217413 – The
BindingExpressionerrors is cleared when navigating to month view from year view (UWP).
- #140721 -
AllDaytext has been localized in
SfCalendar(Android and iOS).
- #222503 - The
SelectedRangewill be updated properly while set the date range value dynamically in
- #139385 - The
Appointmentindicator position alignment has been changed based on the center of the month cell in
MonthCellclass has been deprecated in
SfCalendar. Use the
CellTemplateAPI has been deprecated. Use
CellTemplateAPI in the
YearCellclass has been deprecated in SfCalendar. Use
SfCalendartoday date will be highlighted with
SingleSelectionbased on the
MonthViewSettings, the default
InlineBackgroundColorhas been changed from
- The following APIs are marked as obsolete and alternate APIs has been provided. Refer to the following table for the obsolete APIs and new APIs.
|Class Name||APIs marked as Obsolete||New APIs|
|MonthChangedEventArgs||MonthEventParameters CurrentValue PreviousValue||CurrentValue PreviousValue|
#I220727 – Mouse wheel zooming is stopped when disabling the
EnableZoomingproperty in Xamarin.Forms UWP.
#I220023 – The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when the tooltip is in open state and quickly refresh graph with new values in Xamarin.Forms Android.
#I218790 – The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when navigating chart from one page to another thread page in Xamarin.Forms UWP.
#I220017 – Now, the category axis label will not overlap when setting the
Shiftin Xamarin.Forms iOS.
#I219742 – Now, the trackball template is working properly when using multiple series that have different x-values in Xamarin.Forms UWP.
#I219740 – Now, the
ShowLabelproperty of trackball behavior is working properly at run time when using the trackball template in Xamarin.Forms UWP.
#I219549 – Now, the
FastLineSeriesis rendering properly in Android 8 device when providing data point as double.NaN in Xamarin.Forms Android.
#I219529 – The legend items are visible when setting the
ItemMarginproperty with different values in Xamarin.Forms Android.
#I219356 – Now, the series is properly refreshed when navigating from one page to another page while animation action is in progress state in Xamarin.Forms Android.
#I219120 – Now, the polar series data marker
LabelPositionproperty is working properly in Xamarin.Forms Android.
#I205947 - Now, the chart control supports
RangeColumnSerieschart type with a single y-value.
#I214334, I208403, I194500 - Now, the chart control supports series selection.
#F139960, I215900 - Now, the chart control supports custom axis.
#220282, #218495 - Checkbox will be displayed with Items without defining the
WidthRequestvalues in UWP.
#F140325, #F140336, #218590 - The SfCheckBox width will not consume full width while setting
The new chip control presents information in an interactive and customizable layout.
- Presents information with image and text.
- Customizes border width, corner radius, etc.
- Supports to enable selection indicator.
- Provides Command support.
The new chip group control arranges multiple chip controls in a variable layout and groups them to make selection.
- Supports variable layouts to arrange chip elements.
- Supports to add input views in a group.
- Single and Multiple selection.
- Provides command support.
#204272 - Support has been provided for custom labels in circular gauge
Support has been provided to align the
Headerin both vertical and horizontal directions with respect to the specified position.
- #217952, #140404, #219300, #220400 : Now, support has been provided for the
SelectedDropDownItemColorproperty in iOS.
- #218719, #218762, #219982: The
SelectedItemproperty work properly in iOS.
- #220223: Now, the
SelectedItemcan be set to null value.
- #218651, #219292: The
SelectedItembinding works properly in Android and iOS.
- #218934: The
IsDropDownOpenproperty works properly in iOS.
- #F140539: The DropDownButton is updated properly when using
- #218248: The
BackgroundColorproperty works properly in UWP.
- #217952, #F140404, #219300, #220400: The
DropDownClosedevents are working properly in iOS.
- #219981: The
SfComboBoxis working properly when it is disable state in UWP.
- #218377: ItemTemplate positioning is properly working in Android.
- #221507: The view has been properly updated inside the ItemTemplate in Android.
- #218932: Now, the
SelectionChangedevent is raised properly when SelectedItem is set initially in UWP.
- #203086, #202379, #205187, #212307, #216539, #139380 – Support has been provided to increase or decrease the height based on text in Multiline Text editor.
- #202701, #202379, #215705, #138552 – Support has been provided to customize the validation message view using
- #140082, #140423 –
ValueMemberPathare supported in
DataFormDropDownItem, which is used to display the complex property type in
- #218513 – The selected item value
DataFormDropDownEditoris updated property when updating the property value at run time (UWP).
- #216350 – The label will be sized properly when
SfDataFormis added in various layouts and setting
LabelPositionto Top (Android).
- #216317 – The
SfDataFormwill be arranged properly when adding along with other controls in
StackLayoutwith Horizontal and VerticalOption changed (UWP).
- #218783, #139954 – The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when changing the
DataFormPickerItemat run time.
- #140947 – The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when customizing the placeholder text (UWP).
- DataFormCheckBoxEditor changes
CheckBoxcontrol used in
DataFormCheckBoxEditorhas been replaced by
CheckBoxcontrol has been removed from
CheckBoxeditor default border color has been changed and its default value has been changed to indeterminate instead of UnChecked.
- DataFormDropDownEditor changes
DataFormDropDownEditorhas been replaced by
- Spinner UI has been replaced with
DropDownControlclass has been removed.
DataFormDropDownEditordefault selected item value is changed to empty instead of the first item in
ItemsSourceif property value is not updated (Android).
ComboBoxborder color remains black in disabled state (UWP).
- DataFormSegmentEditor Changes
DataFormSegmentEditorhas been replaced by
SegmentControlclass has been removed from SfDataForm.
- In previous version,
RadioGroupeditor was loaded for Android and UWP platforms when Segment editor was registered, which differs from Segment UI in iOS. Now, the Segment will be loaded in all cross platforms.
SfRadioButtonGroupcontrol have been removed as it has been replaced with
OnCreateEditorViewoverride method of
DataFormEditorclass needs to be overridden with parameter
- There is UI changes in
SwitchRendereris directly used.
- The three states such as
indeterminatesupport has been provided for
- Support has been provided for
ValueMemberPathfor complex property type used in
DataFormDropDownEditoris supported in all cross platforms (Android, iOS, UWP).
DataFormCheckBoxEditoris supported in all cross platforms (Android, iOS, UWP).
- The following direct supports have been provided in
- #219837 - The Placeholder text will be working in
- #219838 – The issue with
DataFormMultiLineTextEditorchanges to lower case letter for the first typed letter has been fixed.
- #219837 - The Placeholder text will be working in
DataFormRadioGroupEditorsupport has been provided in all cross platforms (Android, iOS, and UWP) by registering the Editor as
SfRadioGroupview has been added in
DataFormRadioGroupEditorclass for adding
SfRadioGroupview can be customized using the
OnInitializeViewoverride methods available in the
- Supports both
Listproperty types. For list property type, you can set the
- DataFormSegmentEditor changes
- Now, the
Listtypes. For list property type, you can set the
- Now, the
- #210435: Edited value is committed properly when pressing the
- #217162: Editing and selection work properly for particular column in UWP platform in Xamarin.Forms(version 3.2).
- #218262: The issue “Crash when applying selection programmatically with
SfDataGrid.SelectedItemsbound with same property in
ViewModel” has been fixed.
- #216787: After moving to the new page in which DataGrid does not present, some of the objects of the DataGrid were being hold; this issue has been fixed.
- #218212: Now, the format is applied properly to
- #203739: Vertical line is drawn properly when setting
- #219864: The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer occur when custom selection controller is set to the
System.ArgumentExceptionwill not occur while sorting the complex property for which mapping name is “SomeArray”.
- #218037: Summary values does not appeared while setting complex property as mapping name for
GridSummaryColumnwith the format as Sum has been fixed.
- #219419: Overlapping of hidden column on the first visible column after changing the orientation has been fixed.
TargetParameterCountExceptionwill not be occurred while loading the indexer property with
SfDataGrid.AutoGeneratingColumnis set as true.
- #132906, 189266, 192134 : Support to change the flow of text in the right-to-left direction has been provided.
- #172023, 172779, 172779, 177241, 210005, 218038: Support for unbound rows has been provided to display additional rows that are not bound to the underlying data source in DataGrid.
- #139719, 214657: Support has been provided for end editing when DataGrid contains only one item in collection.
- #209930: Support has been provided to auto fit DataGrid based on the bound rows when parent does not provide rendered size.
- #216346: Scrolling performance has been improved when using
SfDataGrid.QueryRowHeightand setting different height for each row.
- Support has been provided to theme the style properties.
- When a cell is in editing state, tapping on any other cell will directly enter edit mode. Earlier it will commit the edited value on first tap and requires an additional tap to enter edit mode on another cell.
- DataGrid will now auto fit based on the bound rows when the parent does not provide appropriate render size. This will disable the views reusing and scrolling when the size of the DataGrid extends the screen size. Wrap DataGrid inside a
ScrollViewto enable scrolling in such cases.
- #I206049 – Now, the extra space is added in the
Weekscale label in Xamarin.Forms iOS.
- The BindableProperty name has been changed from
OverlayColorPropertyin the SfDateTimeRangeNavigator class.
- Virtualization support has been added to enables faster rendering by loading the diagramming objects available only on the visible area.
- Auto scroll support has been added to automatically scroll the Diagram whenever a node or connector is moved beyond the visible boundary.
- Support added to align annotations in relative positions.
#219660,219316,220624,220703,220943,220952 - The
ObjectDisposedExceptionwill no longer be thrown when clicking the text field at TextPreviewDialog in iOS.
#216344 - The
System.NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when moving the custom view after adding path in Android.
#217783 - Now,
NSInvalidArgumentExceptionwill no longer be thrown when deploying app in iOS 9 version.
#140493 - Now, image editor will load image from drawable resource in Android.
#218150 - Now, touch effects will be applied while pressing toolbar items.
#140122 - Included
ItemUnselectedevent which will be raised when deselect the shape.
#209875, 139206,135816,213745,211434,216120,141006 - Now, the original quality of the image will be maintained while saving the image.
- #I219845 – Now, the kanban columns with header template are properly refreshed when clearing the columns at run time in Xamarin.Forms Android.
#I170606, I182831, I182687, I182831 - Now, the kanban control supports
DataTemplateSelectorfor card template.
Now, the kanban control supports
# 215230 -
Pointersdefined in each scale will be animated when multiple scales are used in Xamarin.Forms for iOS.
# 213816 - Multiple scales will work properly in Xamarin.Forms for UWP.
# 219156- The linear gauge
Rangeswill now draw without distortion in Xamarin.Forms for iOS.
- #204751 - Support has been provided to push the sticky group header when another group header leads (e.g., Contact list in Android and iOS devices).
- Themes support has been provided to
- #209805, #140906 - The right-to-left support has been provided to change the flow direction of text in vertical orientation.
- #218095 -
ItemIndexwill update properly when using
Startin Android platform.
- #212736, #213671, #139920, #217622, #140574 - The performance of swiping has been improved like native application in iOS platform.
- Support has been provided for a scroll to specified data in
- Hereafter, the sticky group header will move when another group header leads on scrolling.
- If sticky group header is enabled and
Height, the panning experience will not be smooth or item’s layout will not work as expected. To enable smooth experience, set the same size for all group header items by handling the
# 140183 – The
EndOfStreamExceptionwill no longer be thrown when using dbf files with large set of records in Xamarin.Forms for Android.
# 140109 - Selection works properly in iOS 12 as in previous versions.
# 219538 – The
Markerswill be updated properly in dynamic case for Xamarin.Forms for iOS.
# 213053 – Support has been provided for loading map shape files as stream.
# 139294, #218710 – Support has been provided to update the
GeoCoordinatespoints and visible rect on zooming and panning.
- #220098 - The
Completedevent has been provided like Entry control.
- #216624: Now, the
Closingevent support has been provided for SfNavigationDrawer. It will call when closing the drawer content
- #210049: Now, the
TemplateBindingworks properly in iOS and UWP platforms.
- #208080, #176694, #182410, #172935, #209579, #F124635 - Restrict the
Valuesto within a specific range by setting the Maximum and Minimum property values.
#219598 - The value will be entered correctly when users replace a selected value with a new value in Xamarin.Forms for UWP
BorderColorwill be applied properly while setting Transparent in Android
- #220098 - The
Completedevent has been provided like Entry control.
#219887, #221194, #221227, #221183, #221378, #221723, #221914 - The Next button has been replaced by the Done button in Numeric keypad.
#211924 - The
ValueChangedevent will no longer be called repeatedly.
#219887 - Decimal values will be displayed properly in the German (Austria) culture.
#219112 - No crashes will occur when the device language is set to Francis (France).
#219201, #221058 - The Up Down button will be aligned properly.
#221001 - The
BorderColorwill be applied properly.
#218603 - The
IsEnabledproperty works properly for dynamic changes in Xamarin.Forms for UWP.
The new parallax view control that binds the scroll position of a foreground element (e.g., a list) to a background element and moves the background element with different speed.
Supports to customize the speed of the parallax scroll.
Horizontal and Vertical orientation support.
Built-in integration with SfListView and SfRotator.
Bind any control that implements IParallaxView interface.
- #186086, #186642, #217306 - Provided support to add handwritten signature in SfPdfViewer in Xamarin.
- #168713, #168837, #171183, #152743, #161126, #175315, #179008, #180746, #180907, #181690, #188846, #188843, #202703, #F137365, #206215, #210486, #210701, #212751, #213719, #215713, #216168, #215713, #216822, #216156 - Provided support to view, save, and edit form fields in Xamarin.
- #213887 - Support to search text with line breaks in SfPdfViewer in Xamarin.
- #197949 - Provided support to import and export FDF, XFDF, JSON, and XML form data in all Xamarin platforms.
- #215049 - Hyperlinks will work properly after zooming the PDF document through
- #212692 - Read-Only annotations in a PDF document could not be edited.
- #F139301 -
SfPdfViewerwill load properly when the built-in toolbar is disabled.
- #214327, #212608 - Memory consumption is reduced when loading a PDF document.
- #212608 - Application will never hang when loading a PDF document.
- #216201 - The TextMarkup annotation is now working properly when the IsTextSelectionEnabled property is set to false.
- #216201, #215755 - The
System.NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when added as a child of StackLayout in Xamarin.Forms.UWP.
- #213897, #215453 - Black screen will not be displayed while loading a PDF document in
- #212904 - The TextMarkup annotation is now working properly when loading a PDF document.
- #216201 - The
System.InvalidOperationExceptionwill no longer be thrown when visibility of
SfPdfViewerset to false.
- #218657- Initial loading time to display the PDF document is reduced , when loading the document in
- #218261 -
ObjectDisposedExceptionwill no longer be thrown while loading document in PDF Viewer, which is placed inside
- #218802 -
ObjectDisposedExceptionwill no longer be thrown while loading document in PDF Viewer, which is placed inside
- #217306 - Loaded ink annotations are preserved properly while viewing in PDF Viewer in Xamarin.Forms.Android.
- #219225 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when double tapping the PDF document.
- #218287 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when loading an empty stream in the SfPdfViewer.
- #218657 - Page rendering will not be delayed while loading document in OnAppearing method in Xamarin.Forms.UWP.
- #219225 - Touch interaction is now working properly when SfPdfViewer is loaded in modal navigation page in Xamarin.Forms.iOS.
- #220508 - PDF document is now fits properly to viewport of SfPdfViewer if it is loaded in modal navigation page in Xamarin.Forms.iOS.
- #217512 - Position and shape of the ink annotation added in the PDF document is now preserved properly when saving and loading using SfPdfViewer.
- #220997 - PDF document page is now zoomed properly while loading the document for SfPdfViewer in Xamarin.Forms.UWP.
- #218515: The
SfPickerworks properly when setting
- #218427: Pressing the hardware back button on Android devices when pop-up is visible resulted in displaying the page behind the pop-up to navigate backwards instead of closing the pop-up; this issue has been fixed.
- #139876: Header and footer are not clipped based on the
SfPopupLayout.PopupStyle.CornerRadiusfor the given value has been fixed.
- Support has been provided to theme the style properties.
- The default animation mode is
AnimationMode.Fade. Earlier it was
#220037 - The
RangeColorswill be applied properly based on the maximum and minimum values in Circular Progress bar.
#220037 - The
RangeColorswill be applied properly to the progress bar even when the end value is not defined in range collection.
- #216121: Now, the
BindingContextworks properly for
- #2162137, #220401, #F140881: Now,
SfRatingis working properly when API level is greater than 26.
- #220378: The Items are loaded properly when changing the orientation in Android.
- The right to left flow direction support has been provided for Schedule.
- #220020 – The appointments will be rendered properly when changing the
- #219249 – The two-way binding works properly for the
- #135367 – The Schedule days will be rendered properly when placing inside
Tabbed Pageplaced on
NavigationPageand rotating the device (Android).
- #135367 – The time labels inside the
InlineViewwill be rendered properly when changing the device orientation and keeping the inline view open (Android).
- #222298 – The
SelectedDateof schedule will be updated when selecting a date programmatically on initial load (UWP).
- #222298 – The appointment indicator in
MonthViewwill be updated when changing the appointment properties at run time (UWP).
- #222630 – The
AgendaViewappointment will be updated when selecting a date programmatically on initial load (iOS).
- #219411 – The
CellDoubleTappedevents will work properly while triggering both the events (iOS).
- The following obsolete APIs have been removed in SfSchedule:
|Class Name||Removed APIs|
- Tap gesture behavior has been improved in month cells when using custom view as month cell. Now, both the month cell’s touch and custom view’s touch can be handled (Android).
- #214679, #216709, #217004: The performance has been improved in Android.
- #218510, #219096: The
SegmentCornerRadiusproperty is working properly in iOS.
- #218217, #219220, #220513: Now, support has been provided to touch event for custom Tab header in Android.
- #217550, #219586: The initial
SfTabItemcontent is working properly when adding the items dynamically.
- #217964, #219085, #220109: Binding is working properly for all the controls which is placed inside a
- #I218429,#I220275,#F141448 - Provided support to remove the spaces that has been reserved for
- #I218429,#I220275 - Provided support to customize the corner radius of border when setting the
- #I218429,#I220275 - Provided support to customize the thickness of the border based on focus state of the input view.
- #F140618 - Now, focused and unfocused event of input view in the text input layout triggered properly.
- #I219922,#I218632 - Now, hint is showing properly while dynamically change the input layout properties.
- Provided support to change the flow of text to the right-to-left direction in TreeView control.
- Provided support to add nodes on demand when the expander is tapped in TreeView control.
- Provided themes support for
- #140800 - Argument exception is no longer thrown when SfTreeView loaded inside the ScrollView with
- #140710 - In Android, expand node will now work properly when margin set for parent element.
- #140669 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown when
ExpandNodesmethod called in
- #218334 - Argument exception no longer thrown when navigated to SfTreeview loaded within third party plugin.
- #140805 - Expander view will be visible only for the node with child node.
- #134735, #127674, #175793, #177554, #178173, #185927, #189675, #193069, #196042, #203541, #203444, #206375, #208301, #219070 - Provided support for Excel to PDF conversion in .NET Standard.
- #217605 -
UseStringDelimiterhas been added in
IApplicationinterface to support string delimiter in CSV document.
- #218001 -
SkipAutoFitRowhas been added in
IApplicationinterface to skip autofit for rows.
CustomPaperSizehas been added in
ExcelToPdfConverterSettingsclass to support setting custom paper size while converting Excel document to PDF.
- #139653 - Issue with VLOOKUP formula while setting custom separators in German culture is fixed.
- #204947 - Exception thrown while opening Excel document with duplicate attributes is resolved.
- #212300 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while add copying the workbook with invalid sheet references.
- #212300 - File corruption issue while copying a range having named range formula referring to External workbook is resolved.
- #213242 - Chart default axis title area text settings and text box properties are now cloned properly in XlsIO.
- #213274 -
StandardHeightis now properly set for XlsIO generated Excel documents.
- #213608 - Incorrect Rich-Text format while saving the Excel document is fixed.
- #213658 - Null reference exception thrown while getting
ListOfValuesproperty of Data Validation is fixed
- #213658 -
NumberFormatSettingsreturning null value while accessing particular range is fixed.
- #213658 - Issue with
FirstFormulaproperty of Data Validation in binary Excel files is fixed.
- #213819 -
DeleteColumnmethod works properly for CSV file.
- #214495 - Issue with slicer getting removed on saving the file in Excel 2007 version is fixed.
- #214638 - Excel file with incorrect anchor type for shapes is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #214638 - Excel file with text box is resaved properly in Excel 2007 version without any corruption.
- #214879 - Exception thrown while parsing the named range formula without worksheet reference is resolved.
- #214915 - Enabling
WrapTextproperty will no longer throw exception during
- #214924 - Excel file with conditional formats is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #215001 - Issue with horizontal alignment for textbox is resolved.
- #215030 - Null reference exception thrown on casting chart data label as text area on parsing Excel file is fixed.
- #215185 - Text box color and macro link are properly resaved in the Excel document.
- #215197 - Issue with changing legend position from manual layout is fixed.
- #215350 - Special characters (Ampersand and less-than symbols) can be used in
HTMLStringproperty without any exception.
- #215591 - Issue with copying borders in merged cells is fixed.
- #216094 - ArgumentException thrown while assigning “/” as cell value is fixed.
- #216187, #214895 - Performance issue while inserting rows is resolved.
- #216305 -
AutoFitColumnnow works properly for currency values.
- ArgumentException thrown while accessing used range having styles alone is fixed.
- Border set to a cell through
BordersAroundmethod is now applied properly.
- Unhandled exception thrown while opening an Excel file with duplicate shape attribute is fixed.
- #210172, #218493 – Protected document with objects is resaved properly without unlocking the objects.
- #216939 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while saving the workbook with shapes, after deleting rows.
- #217119 - Performance delay while applying multilevel subtotal is fixed.
- #217178 - XML exception thrown while opening XML document with invalid attribute value is fixed.
- #217348 - Exception thrown while setting font for empty text has been resolved.
- #217365 - Issues with inserting new rows in table and add copying the worksheets with table formulas is fixed.
- #217695 - Exception will no longer be thrown while opening Excel file with duplicate custom XML relations.
- #218001 - Autofit row enhancement is implemented for Calibri and Tahoma fonts.
- #218655, #218656, #220908 - Line breaks are now properly retrieved for cells with Rich-Text.
- #218676 - Chart legend border value is properly retrieved while resaving the Excel file.
- #218730 - Manual layout is preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #218730 - XML error thrown while parsing Excel document with charts is fixed.
- #218869 - Color formatting issue due to comma cell style is fixed.
- #218983 - Null reference exception thrown while opening the Excel document without theme.xml file is resolved.
- #219575 - Conditional formats are now properly serialized for an empty document.
- #219606 - Format exception is no longer raised while opening the Excel file in German culture.
- #219765 - Issue with cell values in custom DateTime patterns having text number formats in ASP.NET Core is fixed.
- Exception thrown while accessing
UsedRangeof worksheet in an Excel workbook opened with
DisplayTextis retrieved properly after getting
- Issue with secondary value axis for different chart types is fixed.
- Next available column ID is properly updated while refreshing the query table in existing workbook.