Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #216566 - The file will no longer be corrupted while adding Chart into a Word document (DOCX).
- #215421 - Paragraph list is now preserved properly while merging a cloned paragraph with ImportOptions.KeepSourceFormatting.
- #F139944, #215539 - Custom UI is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #214749 - The “FormatException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #214664 - Table cell content is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213886 - List number is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #F139508 - Page border position is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213327 - Shape is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213151 - Bullets are now preserved properly while merging the Word documents.
- #213042 - Unexpected frame preservation issue has been resolved while calling the WordDocument.Replace API for Word document.
- #212593 - Text wrapping issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #212502 - Textbox is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #210586 - The “NotSupportedException” will no longer be thrown while converting a HTML document to Word document.
- #182512 - The “OutOfMemoryException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #215133 - Performance has been improved when accessing the PDF document layers.
- #210943, #216074 - String was not recognized as a valid DateTime exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #215941 - Barcode is now preserving with proper size when specifying the size of a barcode.
- #215595 - The 1D barcode is now scanning properly with default width.
- #215096 - FNC characters in the given input is now preserving properly for
- #215166 - The Null-reference exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #214918 - Light table header is now preserving properly when providing the data source through
- #214401 - The ArgumentException will no longer occur when loading a PDF document.
- #217007 - The Null-reference exception will no longer occur when importing pages from the PDF document.
- #207078 - The
FormatExceptionwill no longer be thrown while resaving a PowerPoint document with formulated path points.
- #207976: Now,
DropDownitems scrolling works properly with
- #216036: The
SuggestionBoxopens above the
SuggestionBoxPlacementis set to top.
- #216856: The
SfAutoCompleteis properly aligned in Android.
- The default height of the control is changed to 30 in Xamarin.Forms iOS.
- The default text size of the control is changed to 17 in Xamarin.Forms iOS.
- #217071: The
SfBusyIndicatoris properly aligned at the center in UWP.
- #217171- The issue with selecting the first day of a week in
SfCalendaron real iPhone 8 plus device has been fixed (iOS).
- #F140248- The custom view will be applied properly when setting through the
- #F139032,217023- The
EventToCommandbehavior will be worked properly on the
- #216520- The issue with calendar visibility when coming back to the month view from year view has been fixed (iOS).
- #216520- The weekend background color will not be removed when using the
- #F140113- The
DateSelectionColorwill work dynamically in
- #214362- - Memory leak has been reduced while using month view
- #215948- The
SelectionColorwill be cleared properly in
- #F140248- The
OnInlineLoadedevent will be fired when selecting a date which do not contain appointments and properly applied custom view (Android).
- #F139330,214362,216376,217372,218533 - The
SfCalendarcrash will be resolved when using updated Xamarin.Forms version (iOS).
- #215508,216449- The
RangeSelectionwill work properly when selecting a range through dragging (iOS).
SfCalendarwill be rendered properly when handling Visibility and Async operations (Android).
- #214680- The month animation will work properly when navigating through left navigation arrow (UWP).
- #216520- The
YearViewmode will work properly when changing dynamically (UWP).
- #216805- The custom view will be rendered properly when maximizing or minimizing
- #215380,215948,217639- The initial rendering performance have been improved when using custom view in
MonthCellhave been derived from
EventArgsand it is obsoleted. Use
MonthCellarguments. The following APIs are obsolete in the
YearCellhave been derived from
EventArgsand it is obsoleted. Use
YearCellarguments. The following APIs are Obsolete in the
#I215628 – The
SelectionChangingevent is appropriately triggered when tapping the segment in Xamarin.Forms UWP.
#I214214 – Now, the data point selection properly disappears when setting the
-1at run-time in Xamarin.Forms Android and UWP.
#F138735, I212753 – Now, the width of the legend
ItemTemplatecan be changed dynamically in Xamarin.Forms Android and iOS.
#I214382, I214320 – The chart axis label appears properly in all the time zones in Xamarin.Forms iOS.
#I214942 – The
FontSizeof the legend works properly while toggling the series at run-time in Xamarin.Forms Android.
#F139579 – Now, the
ViewAnnotationBindingContext property is working properly at run-time in Xamarin.Forms iOS, macOS and UWP.
- #F140320: Now, the
Tokenis properly aligned when setting the
- #211829, #212246: The
DropDownFooterViewis properly working in UWP.
- #211944, #215145: Now, the
Textis properly updated when setting the small size
Widthin Android and aligned as center when using token mode in UWP.
- #215230: Now, the touch action will be handled using the
- #216011, #216279: The
SelectedItemis working properly when setting into multiple Combo box in UWP.
- #216428 – The
ArgumentExceptionwill no longer be thrown when passing a custom
SourceProviderwhich is to be used as a foreign key in the data form picker editor.
- #139989 – The data form label icons will be rendered properly when set
FastRenderers_Experimentalflag in the activity.
- #121394 : Grid not loaded while binding columns collections to SfDataGrid.ColumnsProperty from sample. This issue is fixed.
- #140380 : Datagrid generates “SetValue: Can not convert value to type ‘System.String’” errors in the output window, when having the double property type in model (No compilation errors obtained and grid will be rendered). This issue is fixed.
- #214069 - Now,
SaveAsImagemethod works properly when node aligned on negative offsets.
#I217783 - Now,
NSInvalidArgumentExceptionwill no longer be thrown when deploying app in iOS 9 version.
#I216825 - Now,
Text Previewer Windowwill not crop in iOS device.
#I216344 - Now,
Null Exceptionwill no longer be thrown when move custom view after add shape as path in Android.
#F140493 - Now, image editor will load image from
drawable resourcein Android.
#F139191, I215767, I216484 - The “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” will no longer be thrown from the OnClick method of
KanbanItemViewHolderclass in the Android platform.
#I217230 – The “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” will no longer be thrown when tapping the card in Android.
# 215230 -
Pointersdefined in each scale will be animated when multiple scales are used in Xamarin.Forms for iOS.
# 213816 - Multiple scales will work properly in Xamarin.Forms for UWP.
- #218175 - The
SelectedItemscollection gets updated properly when clearing through binding at runtime.
- #216968 - The Margin property values are updated properly after scrolling when bound to the parent element in
- #216711 - The drag-and-drop operations will work properly when the
Gestureis set to the parent element in Android platform.
- #214427, 217830 - In UWP, scrolling will work properly when using mouse wheel and touch pad by two fingers in Xamarin.Forms v3.1.
# 140183 – The [
EndOfStreamException] will no longer be thrown when using dbf files with large set of records in Xamarin.Forms for Android.
# 140109 - Selection works properly in iOS 12 as in previous versions.
- # 213053 – Support has been provided for loading map shape files as stream.
- #214956: Now, the
SfNavigationDraweris properly measured in iPhone-X models and items in the
DrawerContentare properly updated.
#214882 - Now, the value can be set to zero when the
AllowNullproperty is set to True.
#216494 - The Next button will now work properly when using multiple text box.
#217064 - The decimal values will be now displayed properly when setting culture in iOS.
#F140026,#216028,#217744 - The
BackgroundColorproperty can now be updated dynamically in UWP.
#215822 - The height will no longer be cropped when applying value less than minimum height.
#213074 - The decimal digits will be displayed properly when setting
MaximumDecimalDigitsproperty value as zero in UWP.
- #215049 - Hyperlinks will work properly after zooming the PDF document through
- #212692 - Read-Only annotations in a PDF document could not be edited.
- #F139301 -
SfPdfViewerwill load properly when the built-in toolbar is disabled.
- #214327, #212608 - Memory consumption is reduced when loading a PDF document.
- #212608 - Application will never hang when loading a PDF document.
- #216201 - The TextMarkup annotation is now working properly when the IsTextSelectionEnabled property is set to false.
- #216201, #215755 - The
System.NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when added as a child of StackLayout in Xamarin.Forms.UWP.
- #213897, #215453 - Black screen will not be displayed while loading a PDF document in
- #212904 - The TextMarkup annotation is now working properly when loading a PDF document.
- #216201 - The
System.InvalidOperationExceptionwill no longer be thrown when visibility of
SfPdfViewerset to false.
- #218657- Initial loading time to display the PDF document is reduced , when loading the document in
SfPickertouch issue has been fixed in Dialog Mode .
- #208189, #215703, #216545:
SelectionChangedevent argument value get update properly.
- #213074: The Cascading picker working properly when adding the items dynamically.
- #213074, #217012: Now, the
SfPickeris working properly when removing a column dynamically.
- #216871: The
SelectedItemis working properly in Android.
- #217298: The
SfPickeris working properly when using with the latest Xamarin.Forms.
- #213979 : Popup layout mislead at some points in y position while using
ShowAtRelativeToViewmethod. This issue is fixed.
- #212138, #216676, #216833 : Popup layout mislead at some points in y position while using
ShowAtRelativeToViewmethod with the
Absolute Yposition. This issue is fixed.
- #217120 : Popup crashes when Header Template is set and popup is closed. This issue is fixed.
- #216918 : App crash while change the orientation with popup layout. This issue is fixed.
- #204788, #214331: Popup is not overlay in full screen when height and width is set as Nan. This issue is fixed.
- #216676 : Popup is not displayed if custom views is loaded in SfPopupLayout.PopupView.ContentTemplate. This issue is fixed.
- #216693, #216833 : Outer border is not drawn in top and bottom of the Popup in the iOS platform in Xamarin.Forms. This issue is fixed.
- #216833 : Sample crashes if SfPopupLayout.PopupView.AnimationMode is set and popup is closed by touching outside the popup. This issue is fixed.
#215751 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown from the
SfLinearProgressBarclass in iOS.
#214446 - ObjectDisposedException will no longer be thrown while binding the
- #216121: Now, the
IsOpenproperty is working properly in iOS.
#217523 - Now,the
TextColorproperty is working properly in iOS.
#217603 - The
SfRadioButtonRendererclass is exposed as public for customizing the color of the radio button while holding.
SfRadioButtonis getting selected properly when combined as radio group.
- #212357: The
RangeEndProperties are working properly in UWP.
- #216215: Custom label is properly updated when setting the maximum value in Android and iOS.
- #138707, #213617, #213962, #215061: Now, the
SfRatingcontrol height is updated properly in UWP when it is used inside
- #F139052: The
SfRotatorview gets update properly when add/remove a view.
- #212802: The
Itemsare loaded properly when swiping in iOS.
- #216992: The
SfRotatorworking properly when navigating back to
SfRotatorpage from another Content page.
- #215470 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when more than one schedule instances are maintained and one schedule will be disposed when navigating to other (iOS).
- #216068 – The current month will be shown in the header of the first day of a month when using time zone with daylight savings.
- #207109 – The
ListViewwill scroll properly in the month inline custom view (iOS).
- #139997 – The custom views provided in the events and
DataTemplatewill be rendered properly for the month inline custom view (Android).
- #138494 – The day view will be moved to the next or previous day properly when dragging an appointment (UWP).
- #213346 - Support to get the list of appointments displayed in visible date range.
- #214500: The
SelectedIndexproperty is updated properly in UWP.
- #216928, #217004, #F140185: The
FontIconFontColorproperty is working properly in Android.
- #F139450, #F139642, #F139762, #215903: Now,the content of
SfTabItemis appeared when switching the tab placed inside a ContentView.
- #215230: The
SelectionChangingevent is triggered only once when navigating to another tab in iOS.
- #215686: Now
- #217912, #218171: The
SelectedIndexproperty of two-way binding is working properly in iOS.
- #216064 - In Forms.iOS, the exception will no longer be thrown when setting the
SelectedItemsproperty to null.
- #217314 - The exception will no longer be thrown when changing the
ItemsSourcecontinuously at runtime.
- #215696 - In Forms.Android, the exception will no longer be thrown when loading SfTreeView inside the
- #139653 - Issue with VLOOKUP formula while setting custom separators in German culture is fixed.
- #204947 - Exception thrown while opening Excel document with duplicate attributes is resolved.
- #212300 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while add copying the workbook with invalid sheet references.
- #212300 - File corruption issue while copying a range having named range formula referring to External workbook is resolved.
- #213242 - Chart default axis title area text settings and text box properties are now cloned properly in XlsIO.
- #213274 -
StandardHeightis now properly set for XlsIO generated Excel documents.
- #213608 - Incorrect
RichTextformat while saving the Excel document is fixed.
- #213658 - Null reference exception thrown while getting
ListOfValuesproperty of Data Validation is fixed
- #213658 -
NumberFormatSettingsreturning null value while accessing particular range is fixed.
- #213658 - Issue with
FirstFormulaproperty of Data Validation in binary Excel files is fixed.
- #213819 -
DeleteColumnmethod works properly for CSV file.
- #214098 - Issue in setting Maximum labels count for chart numeric axis in chart to image conversion is fixed.
- #214495 - Issue with slicer getting removed on saving the file in Excel 2007 version is fixed.
- #214638 - Excel file with incorrect anchor type for shapes is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #214638 - Excel file with text box is resaved properly in Excel 2007 version without any corruption
- #214879 - Exception thrown while parsing the named range formula without worksheet reference is resolved.
- #214915 - Enabling
WrapTextproperty will no longer throw exception during
- #214924 - Excel file with conditional formats is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #215001 - Issue with horizontal alignment for textbox is resolved.
- #215030 - Null reference exception thrown on casting chart data label as text area on parsing Excel file is fixed.
- #215185 - Text box color and macro link are properly resaved in the Excel document.
- #215197 - Issue with changing legend position from manual layout is fixed.
- #215350 - Special characters (Ampersand and less-than symbols) can be used in
HTMLStringproperty without any exception.
- #215591 - Issue with copying borders in merged cells is fixed.
- #216094 - ArgumentException thrown while assigning “/” as cell value is fixed.
- #216187,* #214895 - Performance issue while inserting rows is resolved.
- #216305 -
AutoFitColumnnow works properly for currency values.
- ArgumentException thrown while accessing used range having styles alone is fixed.
- Border set to a cell through
BordersAroundmethod is now applied properly.
- Unhandled exception thrown while opening an Excel file with duplicate shape attribute is fixed.