Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- From this release onwards, the localization procedure for our controls has been simplified to use .resx files to provide localized text in .NET Standard projects. Localized text is no longer required in platform-specific projects. However, if you are already following a platform-specific approach, it will continue to work.
- All the samples have been upgraded to Visual Studio 2017 with .NET Standard.
- Provided macOS support for chart, data grid and list view.
Comparerclass is changed into property.
Comparerclass is changed into property.
- #197650, #198520, #201686 - Added support to preserve fonts embedded in Word document during DOCX to PDF conversion.
- #F131792, #F132491 - Added support to preserve editable form fields during Word to PDF conversion.
- #195530, #203634, #201967 - Added support to open and save Strict Open XML Document (*.docx) format.
- #102574, #98747, #200288 - Added support for exporting Word Headings to PDF Bookmarks during Word to PDF conversion.
- #200288 - Added support for generating 508 compliant PDF documents during Word to PDF conversion.
- #131425, #135001, #135243, #144388, #F135901 - Added support for importing a HTML file.
- #F137353 - Added
- #204615, #204634, #205098, #F137327 - Added Font stream property in
SubstituteFontEventHandlerto set alternate font stream for missing fonts in device during Word to PDF/Image conversion.
- #F137353 - The property
CharacterFormatwas added to the
- The method
AppendHTMLwas added to the
- The method
InsertXHTMLwas added to the
- #197282 -
ArgumentExceptionwill be no longer thrown while parsing a particular RTF document.
- #199294 - The character and paragraph properties inherited from source document default formats are now properly imported to destination document.
- #197763 - Picture effects are now preserved properly while merging a cloned Word document for multiple times.
- #196839 - Paragraph with “None” list style type is now preserved properly while parsing a HTML format document.
- #201256, #201364 - Field code is now serialized properly within “instrText” element while opening and saving DOCX format document.
- #198450, #198489 -
FormatExceptionwill be no longer thrown while opening and saving a particular DOCX format document.
- #198653 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while updating fields in a particular Word document.
- #200254 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while parsing a particular DOCX format document.
- #198360 -
IndexOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while opening and saving a particular Word document.
- #200327 - Formatting of contents within textbox is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as HTML.
- #199782 - Font preservation issue has been resolved while converting a particular RTF document to Word document.
- #199747 - No extra characters will be preserved while converting a Word document as RTF.
- #198068 - Nested body contents are now preserved properly while parsing a particular Word document.
- #195214 - Paragraph within nested table is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #195214 - Vertically merged cells are now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #196520 - Fields with unknown type are now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #196520, #200771 - List numbering preservation issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #195214 - Table styles are now applied properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #199166, #202106 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while updating content control text for Word to PDF conversion.
- #189615 - Shape flip style is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #198450 - Frames are now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #189881 - Text alignment is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #198842 - Footnote preservation issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #197456 -
OutOfMemoryExceptionwill be no longer thrown while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #198675 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #197524, #202787 - Hanging issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #200936 - Oval shape preservation issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #198662 - Image is now preserved properly while merging DOC format documents and saving as DOCX format document.
- #198007, #195050 - The content control text is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #198007, #195050 - Line break is now preserved properly while binding content control text for Word to PDF conversion.
- #200715 - Ampersand symbol is now imported properly from a particular HTML file.
- #200861 - The content control text is now preserved properly while converting a particular DOCX format document as RTF.
- #201472 - File path is now shown properly in hyperlink which is created by using
- #201937, #202761 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while performing Mail merge in a particular Word document.
- #200399 - The image position with multiple column issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #202261 - The gray scale image recoloring is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #201685 - The horizontal shape position issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #200702 - Alternative text for OLE Picture is now preserved properly while saving a particular DOCX format document.
- #200882 - Decimal separator is now preserved properly while exporting a particular HTML file in machines with German culture.
- #202007 - No longer hangs while performing Word to PDF conversion for a particular Word document in 64-bit environment.
- #202883 - Tab position issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #201467 - Table missing issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #204072 - Bidirectional text is now preserved properly while converting a particular RTF document to Word document and vice versa.
- #201718 - Shape position and size preservation issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #202700 - No longer hangs while performing Word to PDF conversion for a particular Word document.
- #201967 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while opening and saving a particular Word DOCX document containing web video element.
- #201718 -
SmileyFaceshape preservation issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #199931 - Macro project signature is now preserved properly in customUI.xml (Ribbon QAT options) for a particular document during DOTM to DOCM conversion.
- #203526 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown while updating document fields in a particular Word document.
- #204279 - List number is preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #199166, #200861, #202966 - Font size is now preserved properly while converting Word document with compatibility option
- #198520 - Text content from the embedded fonts preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #199221 - Table position issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #197686 -
IndexOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while parsing a particular RTF Word document.
- #F135803 - Date field with static field code text is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #205098 - Performance has been improved now while converting a Word document to PDF in a Linux docker container.
- #199403,197452 - Support for adding annotation to the PDF Layers is added.
- #188500,197742 - Support for flattening the existing signature field.
- #134972 – Support for adding document timestamp to the PDF document.
- #153585,164455,154694,135418,135619,135602,F135954,200150 – Support for drawing RTL text to the PDF document.
- #200302 - Improved the performance when importing the pages from the existing PDF document.
- #200680 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when altering the page label of existing PDF document.
- #200527 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when loading a PDF document with open and repair.
- #200438 - Same key has already been added exception no longer occurs when loading particular PDF document.
- #199711 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when importing named destinations from the PDF document.
- #198565 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when merging the particular PDF documents.
- #197635 -
An error was encountered while retrieving page contentexception no longer occurs when adding watermark to the existing PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- #199398 - URI value from
PdfLoadedUriAnnotationis now preserving properly when retrieving the PDF document.
- #199159 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when importing the pages from the particular PDF document.
- #198936,198057 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when merging the particular PDF documents.
- #198683 - Performance has been increased when loading particular PDF document.
- #198498 - Opacity is now properly applying to the flattened annotation.
- #198487 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when loading the particular PDF document.
- #198281,198759 - Signature is now valid while adding digital signature to the PDF document in different time zones.
- #194851 - Improved the performance while closing the PDF document.
- #196766,198057,196766 - The document size is optimized when importing the page from the particular document.
- #197077,198678 -
Cannot find the PDF catalog informationexception no longer occurs when loading the particular PDF document.
- #197123 - PDF form fields are now preserving properly when merging the PDF documents.
- #196643 - Improved the performance when loading the corrupted PDF documents.
- #196621 - Improved the performance when splitting a large PDF document.
- #194018 -
ArgumentExceptionis no longer occurs when flattening a PDF document.
- #199907 - The
PdfLoadedSignatureFieldis now loading from the existing PDF document.
- #201292 - Cannot use the specified stream exception is no longer thrown, while loading the particular PDF document.
- #196882 - Borders of
PdfLoadedTextBoxFieldare now preserved properly while flattening form fields.
- #200987 - PDF will no longer be corrupted, when adding the security to the protected document.
- #201693 - Null reference exception will not occurs while merging particular PDF documents.
- #194851 - Improved performance for saving large PDF document.
- #201871 - Preflight error will not occur for the flattened PDF document.
- #199545 - Border color and font is now retrieving properly from
- #203312 - Text is now preserving properly when appending to the particular PDF document.
- #201303 - PDF layer is now removing properly from the page.
PdfGridborders are now preserved properly.
- Cell padding is now applied properly to the background image of
- #188453 , #195951, #120538, #150198, #154578, #162596, #165263, #175560, #179509, #190137 - Added support for creating and editing animations in PowerPoint presentation.
- The property
Timelinewas added to the
- #201506 - Used memory is now disposed properly after resaving the PowerPoint presentation with charts.
- #198361 - Images are now preserved properly while performing clone and merge in PowerPoint presentation.
- #199566 - The URL associated with a hyperlink is now preserved properly while re-saving the PowerPoint presentation.
- #199259 - Application will no longer hang while re-saving the PowerPoint presentation with SmartArt diagrams.
- #196810 - PowerPoint presentation is no more corrupted while applying slide formatting options.
- #137211, #204146: Now, SfAutoComplete works without any crash using dynamic source (Xamarin.Forms Android).
- #204081: Keyboard is appearing fine when the SfAutocomplete is used inside the SfListView.
- #204069: Now, the
SelectedItemworks fine with null values.
- #136718: In SfAutoComplete,
Textis updated correctly when setting the default value in Xamarin.Forms Android.
- #203493: In SfAutoComplete, the selected item is now added dynamically as a token.
- #201118: The
CollectionChangedevent is now fired when the items are added/removed in
- #197877: The
SelectionChangingevent support has been provided for AutoComplete.
- Now, support has been provided to indicate the
- #204064: The
Selected Datesare now appearing in the correct rows in vertical navigation mode.
- #204870, #137166: The ArgumentOutOfRangeException has been resolved when the
CultureInfois set to Arabic.
- #191495: The custom range selection is now working properly in SfCalendar in Android.
- #203872: The
SelectedAppointmentis now working fine and not returning Null value when the appointment date in SfCalendar is tapped.
- #137126: In SfCalendar, custom
CalendarInLineEventcollection can be used.
- #203896: In SfCalendar, the Arabic week days language in iOS is now appearing correctly.
- #203329: The crash issue that occurs when adding SfCalendar control to a page in UWP has been resolved.
- #209081: SfCarouselItem re-render while select any item.
- Now, the carousel supports to load minimal items when loading initially. It can be done using the
- Now, the carousel supports UI virtualization (view port items are only rendered and other items are not rendered). It can be done by setting the
#204323, 205494 – Improper rendering of date-time axis in different time zone has been fixed.
ObjectDisposedExceptionwill no longer be thrown when access the properties of annotation from another page of carousel.
#181601, 203876 – Now, the chart supports macOS platform in Xamarin.Forms.
#200739 – Support has been provided to plot different types of shapes in
#166387 – The text or any view can be added to the center of the doughnut chart.
#148775, 148976, 159791, 202410 – Now, the chart supports
Support has been provided to group the data points into “others” category in pie and doughnut charts.
#196663, 196661 – Support has been provided to add separate view for each annotation.
#196660, 202109 – Support has been provided to add separate view for individual series.
#196667 – The events and methods have been exposed in chart to get notifications of touch interactions on annotation.
#158854 – The
TrackballLabelCreatedevent has been exposed in chart to get notifications when the trackball is activated for a data point and customize the text and its appearance based on condition.
DataMarkerLabelCreatedevent has been exposed in chart to get notifications when the data marker is created and customize the label and its appearance based on condition.
- The default size of marker symbol in Android platform has been reduced to 7 from 30 for consistent size across the platform.
The check box is a selection control that allows users to select one or more options from a set. It has three states: checked, unchecked, and indeterminate.
- Supports three states.
- Allow users to select and clear the control by tapping.
- Supports check box color, shape and label text customization.
# 200242 –
RangePointerwill be applied properly for multiple scales.
# 204838 –
NeedlePointerwill be updated properly when the orientation is changed at pointer value 0.
# 204648 – BindingContext will be applied properly for circular gauge when bound to list view.
# 203414 – Java.IllegalException will no longer be thrown when the
GaugeAnnotationis added in TabbedPage.
# 202922 –
RangePointerwill render properly for small values.
# 201560 –
RangePointeranimation will work properly for the circular gauge.
The Combo Box is a textbox component that allows the user to type a value or choose an option from the list of predefined options. This has several out of box features such as data binding, filtering, UI customization, and more.
Editable and Non Editable mode
Header and Footer
- #202379: Placeholder text color is applied properly for Text Editor (Xamarin.Forms iOS and UWP).
- #203926: Picker value is no longer swapped unnecessarily in
- #203717: Line is no longer appeared under the controls like switch and label (Xamarin.Forms iOS).
- #136894: The
ArgumentExceptionis no longer thrown while using abstract property in the underlying collection.
- #199908, #136236: The
ResourceTypeproperty is now supported in
- #136236: Time format is now properly displayed in the time editor (Xamarin.Forms Android).
- #202379: The line will no longer be shown in the middle of
- #203447, #204959, #137431: The
Enumtype value will no longer be reset with the first item of the
- #202403: Auto lifting is working properly when removing the focus from the last item.
- #204922: The
Orderproperty of the
DataFormItemis working properly when the item is grouped.
- #203612: The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when customizing the
- #199917: Support for password editor.
- #136236: Provided support for
IPropertyValueConverterto show the original value in different format or as different value.
- #203147: Unbound column values are not refreshed correctly when applying sorting for other columns issue has been fixed.
- #F137197: Issue with grid columns that does not occupy full view when the hidden column’s
ColumnSizeris set as
Starhas been fixed.
- #203739: Vertical left border is not drawn when the first column in the view is hidden. This issue has been fixed.
- #205495: Sort comparer parameter returns cell value instead of underlying object in the
Comparemethod when sort order is descending. This issue has been fixed.
- #207587: Application crashed while navigating back to the first page from second page where the data grid is loaded after updating Xamarin.Forms.3.0. This issue has been fixed.
- #207138: Invalid cast exception thrown while using custom
GridTemplateColumn. This issue has been fixed.
- #207140: Null reference exception is thrown if tapping any cell in the grid after changing the
ItemsSourceat runtime with editing in progress. This issue has been fixed.
- Provided support for macOS platform in Xamarin.Forms with all features in the SfDataGrid control. Since, the macOS support has not provided for the
SfPullToRefreshcontrol. The pull to refresh feature will not work in this version.
- Provided support for navigating through grid rows with all built-in selection modes in the UWP platform in Xamarin.Forms platform.
- #I196219: Provided support to auto generate the numeric column, picker column, and date time column. The property type for the generated column is passed as an argument in the
- Any static text in the data grid can be localized to any desired language from the PCL/.NET standard project itself.
- Row navigation through grid rows with all built-in selection modes in the UWP platform in Xamarin.Forms is now working.
- Scroll by mouse panning will not work in UWP platform in Xamarin.Forms from this version whereas, scrolling using mouse wheel and scroll bar are still working.
- When resizing a column, the hit test indication on mouse move will now be shown with different cursor type in the desktop platforms.
- #200075 - Layout overlapping issue has been resolved for the nodes with different size.
- #205645 - Now, a stream can be passed to ‘SaveAsImage(Stream stream)’ method.
- #205700 - Now, the API “ShowSelectorHandle” works properly.
- #205714 - Stencil header can be shown or hidden.
- #205714 - Exception raised while adding the data template to the node within the stencil symbols has been fixed.
Bezier curve can be modified using the two control points provided on the connectors’ selector.
Orthogonal line segments can be modified by the handler provided on the connector’s selector.
Nodes can be aligned easily with grid lines and snap to grid support.
Provided support to draw the text node and connector on diagram area dynamically.
Now, it is easy to apply styles and modify the shapes and connectors branch wise or level wise in the mind map.
- #205691: Now object disposed crash will no longer be thrown in ImageEditor.
- #207264: Now
IsImageEditedProperty will work properly when nothing draw on an image
- #196763, #197151, #202428 - Provided support to add custom view over an image.
- #202428, #195669 - Provided support for positioning frame for Image editor shapes(circle and rectangle), Text and custom view.
- #202275, #136729 - ImageLoaded event included for image editor.
- #136574 - Support for customizing Font Family for text has been included.
- #136204 - Provided support for getting Bounds of the selected shape in ItemSelected Event.
- #197890 - Support for customizing height of toolbar menu
- #197897 - Cards will be displayed in the proper order when the
ItemsSourceis updated from
- # 137497 –
BarPointeranimation will be applied for LinearGauge.
- #199929: Provided support for macOS with existing features along with key navigation.
- #199382, 200073: Provided support to load more items in the upward direction manually.
- #195416: Provided support to scroll list view item to the specified position like MakeVisible, Start, Center, and End using the
- #189145, 183191: Improved performance when loading different templates by using data template selector.
- #172746: Provided support for selection process by using keyboard for UWP and macOS platform.
- Provided support to localize the load more text from PCL/.NET Standard.
- #202935: Group expands properly at runtime after scrolling without affecting the scroll offset.
- #202479: Swiping works properly by using mouse in UWP platform.
- #201234: In UWP platform, mouse wheel scrolling works properly when loading inside the scroll view.
- #203116: In UWP platform, drag and drop works properly for horizontal listview after scrolling when loading the item template inside the absolute layout.
- #137600, 205864: Object disposed exception no longer occurs while removing the listview from its parent in the
- #205867: Item size is refreshed correctly when canceling the item dragging with
- #206281: NullReference exception no longer thrown from the
ProcessItemsSourceChangedmethod while changing the value of its bound
- #207802: NullReference exception no longer thrown while navigating between pages.
- #207148: Argument exception no longer thrown when adding group at runtime.
- #208098: NullReference exception is not occurred from the
DataSourcewhen changing the item source.
- Changed namespace from
- In UWP platform, focus border added to the selected item for key navigation.
# 201757,136023 – The
ItemsSourceproperty will work properly for dynamic binding.
# 202570 – The
IsVisibleproperty will work dynamically.
# 201757,136762,134720 – The initial loading performance of the SfMaps has been improved.
# 136125 – NullReferenceException will no longer be occurred when marker is used.
# 135950 – The
ShapeStrokeThicknessproperty will work in Xamarin.Forms for iOS
- Online OSM and Bing map support has been provided in SfMaps.
Layers type has been changed from ShapeFileLayerCollection(ObservableCollection) to MapLayerCollection(ObservableCollection).
The ImageryLayer and ShapeFileLayer classes have been derived from the MapLayer class.
Marker properties such as MarkerSettings,Markers,MarkerTemplate,MarkerSelected have been moved to the MapLayer base class from the ShapeFileLayer class
- #199998 - Now, input characters are updated properly when the mask is specified with decimal separator in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #F136866 - Now, font family for text and watermark are properly updated in Xamarin.Forms(Android).
- #202848 - Now,
ValidationModeproperty is set properly in Xamarin.Forms(Android).
- #199998 - Now,
Valueproperty is updated properly.
- #199956 -
KeyboardAPI has been implemented to update the keyboard to specific type such as Numeric, Text and so on.
- #200958 - Added support to display password character in substitution of user input.
- #199998 - Improved regex support feature with optional, grouping and alternations.
- Delegate of
ValueChangedevent is changed to
- #204526: SfListView is working fine when used in SfNavigationDrawer.
- #162380,173771,129100,176697,176689,135565: Now, support has been provided to implement the secondary drawer.
- #204362: Percentage format is now displayed properly in SfNumericTextBox.
- #203466: Now, when the
Cultureis set to German, value is displayed correctly.
- #203131: Now, when the last row of GridNumericColumn is edited, keyboard is working properly in DataGrid.
- #202116: Now, the specified cast exception thrown has been resolved when the special character ‘+’ is given in custom renderer keyboard.
- #201014: Now, support has been provided to customize the
- #201957: Now, support has been provided to customize the
- #201014: Now, support has been provided to select the text when focused.
- #205267 -
ObjectDisposedExceptionwill no longer be thrown while navigating between the ContentPages that contain SfPdfViewer.
- #203571 - PDF document will be loaded when stream is fetched from the URL.
- #198833 - SfPdfViewer will work properly when added as a child of StackLayout in Xamarin.Forms UWP.
- #200564, #200559, #200684, #202032, #F136521 -
ObjectDisposedExceptionwill not be thrown in Xamarin.Forms Android while navigating between XAML pages, which contains SfPdfViewer.
- #200154, #200611, #200883, #200684, #200755, #200925, #200911, #201006, #201429, #201765, #201678, #200835, #201316, #F136107 - Application will not crash while loading a single page PDF document in SfPdfViewer Xamarin.Forms Android.
- #199422 - Application will no longer crash when the
IsVisibleproperty of SfPdfViewer is set to true or false in Xamarin.Forms Android.
- #199641 - Built-in toolbar in SfPdfViewer Xamarin.Forms.UWP will adjust properly with respect to the window size of the application.
- #197517, #198535 - Current zoom percentage of SfPdfViewer will be updated properly to the
- #197517 -
MaximumZoomPercentageproperty will now be applied properly to SfPdfViewer.
- #202638 - PDF document with different sized pages will be displayed properly.
- #203048 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill not be thrown anymore when the
InputFileStreamproperty is assigned multiple times.
- #202032 -
ObjectDisposedExceptionwill not be thrown while navigating between the XAML pages containing the PdfViewer in Xamarin.Forms Android.
- #186360, #175316, #165477, #168837, #169154, #182620, #168786, #168788, #179008, #180793, #192351, #192348, #168837, #186642, #197949, #200312, #200712, #200646, #200307, #191469, #205355 - Added support for Edit Text Annotation.
- #175316, #171220, #168837, #180907, #182620, #161126, #170402, #179008, #168786, #168788, #180767, #180793, #192350, #192349, #200712, #200307 - Added support for Shape Annotation.
- #200247 - Provided support to Enable or Disable built-in toolbar in the SfPdfViewer from XAML.
- #200790: Memory leak issue on UWP SfPicker has been fixed.
- #203828: In SfPicker, the
SelectedIndexare updated dynamically when the ItemSource is set to
- #203714, #203119: In SfPicker, the HeaderText is now updated dynamically.
- #137019: The
UnSelectedItemFontFamilyproperties are now working fine.
- #203119: The
SelectedItemis now appearing at the middle of the picker on Android.
- #202351,#200321: The
SelectedItemproperty is now bound correctly without crash on iOS.
- #202342,#188279: The SfPicker is appearing clearly when opening the pop-up.
- #203828 - The
DisplayMemberPathsupport for SfPicker has been implemented.
- Now, picker supports auto reverse (items will be navigated to first item after reached the last item and vice-versa) functionality. It can be done by enabling the
- #204840, F137129: Binding context is not set to the
PopupViewand its child views in iOS and UWP platforms in Xamarin.Forms issue has been fixed.
- #204036: Pop-up does not update its layout when the screen orientation is changed when the pop-up opens. This issue has been fixed.
- #F136773, 204818:
ShowPopupAtTouchPointdoes not work fine in Android platform in Xamarin.Forms when navigating between pages or when pop-up does not have focus. This issue has been fixed.
- #206050: Pop-up is not displayed in view in iOS platform in Xamarin.Forms when using the SfPopupLayout as the root view approach. This issue has been fixed.
- #207202, F137801: Null reference exception occurs if the exception settings are enabled when converting the template of the PopupView to native view in Android platform in Xamarin.Forms. This issue has been fixed.
- #204789: Provided support for slide on right and slide on bottom animations when opening or closing the pop-up.
- #200862, 204363: Provided support to display the pop-up without parent on any existing application.
- Provided support to display the pop-up at an absolute position when showing by using the
- Any static text in the pop-up can be localized to any desired language from the PCL/.NET standard project itself.
- No need to pass the root view in show methods of the SfPopupLayout control from this version. Old methods that require root view parameter are deprecated and alternate methods are provided.
SfPopupLayout.ShowRelativeToViewmethod passes two additional optional parameters for absolutely positioning the pop-up in the view where it is relatively placed.
- #F137109 –
SfCircularProgressBarindeterminate state animation will be proper in the Android Nexus 6 with API level 21 emulator.
- #199930 – Now,
SfCircularProgressBaranimation will be smooth in iPhone X.
- #201065 – Changed the data type for
AnimationDurationproperty to int.
- #201065 – Changed the data type of the animation duration parameter in
SetProgressmethod to int.
- Circular progress bar indeterminate animation has been changed as like the linear progress bar.
- Shadow effect will now be applied for the progress indicator for iOS and UWP platforms in Xamarin.Forms.
- #203888: In Xamarin.Forms UWP, rendering image in
CenterButtonViewhas been updated in SfRadialMenu.
The radio button is a selection control that allows users to select one option from a set. It has two states: checked and unchecked.
- Allow users to select and clear the control by tapping.
- Supports radio button color and label text customization.
- #197350: Now, support has been provided to customize value label using string format.
- #136975: The Schedule is rendered properly in
StackLayoutwhile changing the orientation to
- #137226: The Schedule appointments are rendered properly when changing the orientation (iOS).
- #137099: The Schedule
All dayappointments are rendered properly.
- #206262: The exception is no longer thrown when
RecurrenceRulevalue is null in
- #207239: The exception is no longer thrown when
TimeIntervalis set and
TimeSlotColoris applied properly for scrollable portion’s background while scrolling up/down (iOS).
- #196915, #196970: Support to arrange the appointments which has different start and end date and duration lesser than 24 hours in time slots instead of all day panel.
- #192877: Support to display selected date appointments below the month view in an agenda view.
- #152828, #165484, #165660, #128890, #191627, #199073, #199688: Support to reschedule the appointments using drag and drop operations.
- #174276: Support to customize the month cell view through the month cell template and template selector.
- #163573: Support to set partial working hours, a start hour, and an end hour according to the requirements.
- Support to display appointments created in various time zones in the provided time zone.
- Supports localizing the custom texts from PCL/.NET Standard.
WorkEndHourproperties data type changed from “int” to “double”.
- Spanned appointments have different start and end time and duration lesser than 24 hours will be displayed in time slot cell. Previously, it was displayed in all day panel.
ScheduleAppointmentMappingclass are marked as obsolete. If the
RecurrenceRuleMappingproperty is specified, the recurring appointments will be created without considering the
- Date navigation is improved in all three cross platforms while switching between schedule views. Previously, it had different behaviors. Current behavior while switching between views are as follows:
|Scenario||Current view||Behavior while changing the view|
|With selection||Any||Moved to the selected date.||Moved to the selected date.||Moved to the selected date.||Moved to the selected date.|
|Without selection and the view has current date||Any||Moved to the current date.||Moved to the current date.||Moved to the current date.||Moved to the current date.|
|Without selection and current date is not in view||Month view||NA||Moved to the first week of the month view.||Moved to the first work week of the month view.||Moved to the first day of the month view.|
|Week view||Moved to the month of the first visible date.||NA||Moved to the work week of the first visible date.||Moved to the first visible date.|
|Workweek view||Moved to the month of the first visible date.||Moved to the week of the first visible date.||NA||Moved to the first visible date.|
|Day view||Moved to the month of the day.||Moved to the week of the day.||Moved to the work week of the day.||NA|
RecurrencePropertiesis marked as obsolete.
- The below APIs are marked as obsolete and alternate APIs has been provided. Refer the below table for the obsolete APIs and new APIs.
|APIs marked as Obsolete||New APIs|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsRangeEndDate||RecurrenceProperties.RecurrenceRange.EndDate (RecurrenceRange is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsRangeNoEndDate||RecurrenceProperties.RecurrenceRange.NoEndDate (RecurrenceRange is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsRangeRecurrenceCount||RecurrenceProperties.RecurrenceRange.Count (RecurrenceRange is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsWeeklySunday||RecurrenceProperties.WeekDays.Sunday (WeekDays is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsWeeklyMonday||RecurrenceProperties.WeekDays.Monday (WeekDays is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsWeeklyTuesday||RecurrenceProperties.WeekDays.Tuesday (WeekDays is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsWeeklyWednesday||RecurrenceProperties.WeekDays.Wednesday (WeekDays is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsWeeklyThursday||RecurrenceProperties.WeekDays.Thursday (WeekDays is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsWeeklyFriday||RecurrenceProperties.WeekDays.Friday (WeekDays is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsWeeklySaturday||RecurrenceProperties.WeekDays.Saturday (WeekDays is Enum)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsMonthlySpecific||RecurrenceProperties.Week (If value is set, the same week each year/monthly occurrence will be created for yearly/monthly occurrences respectively )|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsYearlySpecific||RecurrenceProperties.Week (if value is not set, the same day each year occurrence will be created for yearly occurrences)|
|RecurrenceProperties.IsDailyEveryNDays||RecurrenceProperties.WeekDays (WeekDays is Enum)|
The segmented control provides options to choose from a linear set of two or more segments, each of which functions as a mutually exclusive button.
Supports displaying the segments with text, font icons, or both.
Supports scrolling and aligning the segments equally within the available space.
Populates the segments from a collection of strings and views along with the objects of built-in classes.
Supports customizing the text and other UI elements.
Selection support has been provided for SfSunburstChart.
Drill-down support has been provided for SfSunburstChart.
Animation support has been provided for SfSunburstChart.
Tooltip support has been provided for SfSunburstChart.
- Default Palette type(Metro) is changed to “Natural”.
- #200776: The entry control and scrolling are now working fine in SfTabView on Android.
- #200776: Whenever the page is loaded, the selected tab is displayed in SfTabView as expected.
- #137227,#205924: Now, tab view is available in Xamarin.Forms for UWP also.
- The Center Button support has been implemented in the TabView control. This can be achieved using the OverflowMode as
- #203354: Tab name in the
SelectionChangedevent has been implemented.
- #203199: Font icon support for
OTF fontfile type in SfTabView control has been implemented.
- Project Template support for Xamarin.
- Visual Studio custom Toolbox with Syncfusion Xamarin control.
- #201193 - Provided support to retain formula references while removing and reattaching worksheets.
- #196744 - Provided support for “Repeat All Item Labels” option in pivot table.
- #193297 - Provided support for GroupShapes.
- #186369 - Provided support to skip blank cells on range copy.
- Provided support for Resize and Offset operations in IRange.
- Provided support for extension lists that are supported by Microsoft Excel.
- #201193 -
UpdateSheetFormulaReferenceis added in
IApplicationinterface to ensure whether to remove worksheet reference in formulas on removing and reattaching the worksheet.
- #196744 -
RepeatLabelsproperty is added in
- #196744 -
RepeatAllLabels(bool)method is added in
- #193297 -
UnGroup(IGroupShape, bool)methods are added in
- #186369 -
CopyTo(IRange, ExcelCopyRangeOptions, bool)method is added in
IRangeinterface to skip blank cells while copying.
- #198134 -
FullFileNameproperty is added in
- #198663 , #198664 -
IWorkbookinterfaces are implemented with
Offset()methods are added in
LeaderLinesproperties are added in
IIconConditionValueinterface with properties
- #200525 - Corruption issue while removing last row in a table is fixed.
- #200090 - Space preservation issue while resaving a binary (XLS) file to xml format (XLSX) is fixed.
- #198853 - Incremental formula is set properly for formulas with sheet reference.
- #198385 - Legend color is not set when applied for entire legend collection is fixed.
- #198849 - Column styles will be moved properly while inserting column in a worksheet.
- #198858 - File with macros can be saved successfully without any corruption.
- #198898 - Excel file with external formula reference in data validation can be opened without any exception.
- #198785 - Find values within range accepts
ExcelFindType.Valueswithout any exception.
- #198289 - Performance issue while opening Excel file with data validation applied on large range is resolved.
- #198385 - Issue with chart axis font color for binary file is fixed.
- #158298 - Month and day columns in pivot table can be sorted properly.
- #195255 - Performance issue while closing the workbook is fixed.
- #197896 - Filter icon visibility issue in merged column header is fixed.
- #197903 - Number formats are preserved correctly without any addition of extra slashes.
- #198277 - Exception raised while opening the Excel file with date cell type is resolved.
- #197711 - Exception thrown while saving an XML file having default parent style index to XLSX format is resolved.
- #197433 - Issue with row height value when changing the system resolution is resolved.
- #197106 - Calculated field can be added to more than one pivot table without any file corruption.
- #196836 - Object reference exception when worksheet has custom property set to null is resolved.
- #196955 - Chart font color settings are applied properly in chart elements.
- #158298 - Issue with pivot table field sorting when sort field items are less than the field item count is fixed.
- #196737 - Worksheet header image can be replaced properly without any variation in image size.
- #196502 - Exception while opening an Excel file with empty fill tag is resolved.
- #191260 , #196173 - Used range is properly updated while layouting a pivot table.
- #196117 - Issue with hyperlink added to a cell after adding shape hyperlink is fixed.
- #195137 , #196893 - Column text contains DateTime formatted values instead of Date values is fixed.
- #198849 - Cell data validation is removed properly while copying empty cells.
- #F136967 - Issue while parsing numeric cell value in Brazil culture is fixed.
- #200508 - Pivot field sorting is incorrect while sorting month name is fixed.
- #203029 - Issue with nullable properties not getting exported in Business Objects is fixed.
- #201868 - ArgumentException raised while retrieving
UsedRangefor binary file is fixed.
- #201968 - Issue while setting formula with IF function is fixed.
- #200818 - File gets corrupted while setting numeric value for named ranges is resolved.
- #201967 - Issue with percentage values in chart is fixed.
- #201131 - Formula value is incorrect while parsing the workbook is fixed.
- #201140 - Performance issue while opening Excel file with charts is fixed.
- #200629 - Need to skip the exception for null values in template marker.
- #199992, #202778, #202886 - Issue with invalid formula in OfficeChart is fixed.
- #201506 - Memory leak issue in OfficeChart is resolved.
- #203971 - Issue with OLE object type of Acrobat document is fixed.
- #203204 - Exception thrown while setting negative values to shape properties is resolved.
- #202589 - Issue with
Pictureproperty of OLE object is fixed.
- Corruption issue is resolved while copying tables with same name by AddCopy().
- Performance issue while copying entire column to another range is resolved.
- Conditional formats are removed from destination range while copying is fixed.
- Worksheet unused columns are not collapsed in Google Sheets.
- Exception is no longer thrown while copying tables to existing table ranges.
- Exception while opening Excel file with DDE link formula is resolved.
- Fixed various issues in
AddCopy()of tables, formulae, ranges, shapes and worksheets.
- AutoShapes are not re-positioned properly after moving to same or different worksheet using
- Issue with incorrect table formula value is fixed.
- Chart line colors are not varied and are returned properly.
- Issue with left and top positions for Checkbox is returned is fixed.
- Chart category axis value is proper while creating a chart with data values containing formula.
- Null reference exception thrown while setting “BASE” formula is resolved.
- Worksheet data is exported to data table with proper column name.
- Exception thrown while opening a workbook having unused formats with