Xamarin Chips Overview
4 Feb 2019 / 1 minute to read
The chips control for Xamarin.Forms presents information in an interactive and customizable layout. It also arranges multiple chips in a user-preferred layout and groups them to make selections.
- Supports using StackLayout, FlexLayout, Grid, AbsoluteLayout, and RelativeLayout as a layout for adding and arranging chips.
- Provides options to choose from four different types: Input, Choice, Filter, and Action, each chip has different behavior as a group.
- Allows you make single and multiple selections in the Choice and Filter chips, respectively.
- Provides a way to add a view at the end of the group using the Input type chips.
- Has Command support for the chip group and individual chips in Action chips type.
- Provides user-friendly customization support to customize the corner radius, border color, border thickness, text color, background color, close button color, selection indicator color, etc.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page