The SfRadialMenu control for Xamarin.iOS displays a hierarchical menu in a circular layout, which is optimized for touch-enabled devices. Typically, it is used as a context menu, and it can expose more menu items in the same space than traditional menus.
Key features in SfRadialMenu
- Supports automatic item arrangement.
- Supports rotating items.
- Supports custom view, like an image.
- Provides the option for users to place items as needed.
- Supports floating over the layout to avoid obscuring the content behind the layout.
- Allows you to provide a built-in icon font option that helps users to add vector images that prevent the control from experiencing image glitches that are often faced with traditional image icons.
- Provides complete customization options for the menu and its items, such as coloring, size, placement, and shapes using the segmentation option.