Essential Studio for Xamarin.iOS Release Notes
- #197282 -
ArgumentExceptionwill be no longer thrown while parsing a particular RTF document.
- #199294 - The character and paragraph properties inherited from source document default formats are now properly imported to destination document.
- #197763 - Picture effects are now preserved properly while merging a cloned Word document for multiple times.
- #201256, #201364 - Field code is now serialized properly within “instrText” element while opening and saving DOCX format document.
- #198450, #198489 -
FormatExceptionwill be no longer thrown while opening and saving a particular DOCX format document.
- #198653 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while updating fields in a particular Word document.
- #200254 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while parsing a particular DOCX format document.
- #198360 -
IndexOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while opening and saving a particular Word document.
- #200327 - Formatting of contents within textbox is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as HTML.
- #199782 - Font preservation issue has been resolved while converting a particular RTF document to Word document.
- #199747 - No extra characters will be preserved while converting a Word document as RTF.
- #198068 - Nested body contents are now preserved properly while parsing a particular Word document.
- #200637 -
AccessViolationExceptionwill be no longer thrown while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #196823 -
Native linking errorhas been resolved while compiling Xamarin.iOS project in debug mode.
- #199403,197452 - Support for adding annotation to the PDF Layers is added.
- #200302 - Improved the performance when importing the pages from the existing PDF document.
- #200680 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when altering the page label of existing PDF document.
- #200527 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when loading a PDF document with open and repair.
- #200438 - Same key has already been added exception no longer occurs when loading particular PDF document.
- #199711 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when importing named destinations from the PDF document.
- #198565 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when merging the particular PDF documents.
- #197635 -
An error was encountered while retrieving page contentexception no longer occurs when adding watermark to the existing PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- #199398 - URI value from
PdfLoadedUriAnnotationis now preserving properly when retrieving the PDF document.
- #199159 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when importing the pages from the particular PDF document.
- #198936,198057 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when merging the particular PDF documents.
- #198683 - Performance has been increased when loading particular PDF document.
- #198498 - Opacity is now properly applying to the flattened annotation.
- #198487 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when loading the particular PDF document.
- #198281,198759 - Signature is now valid while adding digital signature to the PDF document in different time zones.
- #194851 - Improved the performance while closing the PDF document.
- #196766,198057,196766 - The document size is optimized when importing the page from the particular document.
- #197077,198678 -
Cannot find the PDF catalog informationexception no longer occurs when loading the particular PDF document.
- #197123 - PDF form fields are now preserving properly when merging the PDF documents.
- #196643 - Improved the performance when loading the corrupted PDF documents.
- #196621 - Improved the performance when splitting a large PDF document.
- #194018 -
ArgumentExceptionis no longer occurs when flattening a PDF document.
- #199907 - The
PdfLoadedSignatureFieldis now loading from the existing PDF document.
- #198361 - Images are now preserved properly while performing clone and merge in PowerPoint presentation.
- #199566 - The URL associated with a hyperlink is now preserved properly while re-saving the PowerPoint presentation.
- #199259 - Application will no longer hang while re-saving the PowerPoint presentation with SmartArt diagrams.
- #196810 - PowerPoint presentation is no more corrupted while applying slide formatting options.
- #199228 - Application is crashed when we sort a column after sorting any other complex property column has been fixed.
- #201000, 201679 - Exception occurs while changing the
ShowRowHeaderis set as
truehas been fixed.
- #198003 - Now support has been provided to increment or decrement the value based on the Key up action.
- #198509 - Provided two new events for detecting the drag began and drag end.
- Support is provided for Resize and Offset operations in IRange.
- #198134 -
FullFileNameproperty is added in
- #198663 , * #198664 -
IWorkbookinterfaces are implemented with IEnumerable.
Offset()methods are added in ‘IRange’ interface.
- #200525 - Corruption issue while removing last row in a table is fixed.
- #200090 - Space preservation issue while resaving a binary (XLS) file to xml format (XLSX) is fixed.
- #198853 - Incremental formula is set properly for formulas with sheet reference.
- #198385 - Legend color is not set when applied for entire legend collection is fixed.
- #198849 - Column styles will be moved properly while inserting column in a worksheet.
- #198858 - File with macros can be saved successfully without any corruption.
- #198898 - Excel file with external formula reference in data validation can be opened without any exception.
- #198785 - Find values within range accepts
ExcelFindType.Valueswithout any exception.
- #198289 - Performance issue while opening Excel file with data validation applied on large range is resolved.
- #198385 - Issue with chart axis font color for binary file is fixed.
- #158298 - Month and day columns in pivot table can be sorted properly.
- #195255 - Performance issue while closing the workbook is fixed.
- #197896 - Filter icon visibility issue in merged column header is fixed.
- #197903 - Number formats are preserved correctly without any addition of extra slashes.
- #198277 - Exception raised while opening the Excel file with date cell type is resolved.
- #197711 - Exception thrown while saving an XML file having default parent style index to XLSX format is resolved.
- #197433 - Issue with row height value when changing the system resolution is resolved.
- #197106 - Calculated field can be added to more than one pivot table without any file corruption.
- #196836 - Object reference exception when worksheet has custom property set to null is resolved.
- #196955 - Chart font color settings are applied properly in chart elements.
- #158298 – Issue with pivot table field sorting when sort field items are less than the field item count is fixed.
- #196737 - Worksheet header image can be replaced properly without any variation in image size.
- #196502 - Exception while opening an excel fie with empty fill tag is resolved.
- #191260 , * #196173 - Used range is properly updated while layouting a pivot table.
- #196117 - Issue with hyperlink added to a cell after adding shape hyperlink is fixed.
- #195137 , * #196893 - Column text contains DateTime formatted values instead of Date values is fixed.
- #198849 - Cell data validation is removed properly while copying empty cells.
- Corruption issue is resolved while copying tables with same name by AddCopy().
- Performance issue while copying entire column to another range is resolved.
- Conditional formats are removed from destination range while copying is fixed.
- Worksheet unused columns are not collapsed in Google Sheets.
- Exception is no longer thrown while copying tables to existing table ranges.
- Exception while opening Excel file with DDE link formula is resolved.
- Fixed various issues in
AddCopy()of tables, formulae, ranges, shapes and worksheets.
- AutoShapes are not re-positioned properly after moving to same or different worksheet using
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page