Essential Studio for Xamarin.iOS Release Notes
The Calculate is an independent class library that allows you to provide extensive calculation support to your business objects. Also it provides support to parse and evaluate the expression or formulas with 400+ predefined functions. Some of the key features are below,
- Parses and evaluates the Excel based formulas and equations.
- Named ranges, dynamic references, array formulas and formula dependencies are supported.
- Supports cross sheet references (can work with multiple sheets).
- Supports custom functions with n-number of optional arguments.
- Culture-sensitive decimal separator and argument separator.
- It also supports Indexer method for calculation.
A new data source control has been added. DataSource is a non UI component that consumes raw data and processes data manipulation operations such as sorting, filtering and grouping
- #147526 – Added Read and Write support for WordprocessingML documents.
- #151174 - Relative position properties are now preserved properly while opening and saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #155024 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while saving the Word document with charts.
- #154762 - Text box internal margins are now preserved properly while saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #154762 - Cell width for the table containing misaligned cells are now preserved properly in Word to HTML conversion.
- #154762 - Line breaks are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153445 - Check box size and size type is now properly preserved during Word to HTML conversion and vice versa.
- #154702 - IndexOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while executing Mail merge using DocIO.
- #154730, * #154864 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while retrieving bookmark content.
- #156444 - OLE object is now properly preserved while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #155252 - Checkbox size is now properly preserved in Word to HTML conversion.
- #152738 – Text contents are now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document
- #156982 - Page orientation now preserved properly while modifying and resaving the Word document.
- #155820 - Consecutive text with same format are now properly preserved as single span element in Word to HTML conversion
- #153104 - Section break issue has been resolved in DOCX conversion
- #156622 - File corruption issue after resaving the Word document as Doc format is resolved
- #156372 - TOC paragraph’s formatting is now preserved properly.
- #157924 - Field code is now retrieved properly while accessing
- #154988 - The words count in the document will be updated properly
- #154681 – Chart title text is now preserved properly without formatting loss while modifying and resaving the Word document.
- #156461 – IndexOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while resaving the RTF document.
- #156651 – Title field is now preserved properly while updating document fields.
- #156713 – Symbols are now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #157702 – DocIO toolbox icon is now shown properly in Visual Studio toolbox filter.
- #158331 –
WCharacterFormat.ClearFormatting()is now clears the formatting properly.
- #158521 - File corruption issue while opening the generated DOCX document in Word 2007 application.
- #155426 - Added support to add and modify hyperlinks in PowerPoint slide.
- #157587 - Added support to access the “SlideID” associated with each slides in PowerPoint presentation.
- Added support for setting custom slide size in PowerPoint presentation
- Added support for setting background images with “Stretch” and “Tile” options in PowerPoint presentation
- #156159 - “NullReferenceException” will be no longer thrown while opening the PowerPoint presentations modified using Open XML SDK
- #155884 - “NullReferenceException” will be no longer thrown while opening a PowerPoint presentation edited with Open XML SDK
- #154813 - “NullReferenceException” will be no longer thrown while opening a PowerPoint presentation generated by b2xTranslator(3rd party tool)
- #156191 - “KeepSourceFormatting” paste option will now work properly while merging two PowerPoint presentation
- “ParseException” will be no longer thrown while serializing a pie chart
- “ArgumentNullReferenceException” will be no longer thrown while the “MinusIRange” property of the chart is null
- “Smooth line chart” will no longer change into “Straight line chart” while resaving the PowerPoint Presentation
- Line thickness will no longer change while setting the line color.
- “NotSupportedException” will be no longer thrown while opening the PowerPoint presentation with “Clustered bar chart”
- “Date axis” in charts are now preserved properly while resaving the PowerPoint presentation
- “ArgumentException” will be no longer thrown while resorting the chart series formats.
- “Index Out of Range Exception” will be no longer thrown while parsing the PowerPoint presentation with “Line chart”
- Secondary axis in “Bar chart” is now preserved while resaving a PowerPoint presentation.
- “Stock chart” will no longer change into “Line Chart” while resaving the PowerPoint presentation.
- Now the BuiltInDocumentProperty - “NoteCount” is updated properly while resaving the PowerPoint presentation
- “BarShapeTop” property of 3D-chart types is now preserved properly while resaving the PowerPoint presentation
- Chart title is now preserve as same as in input file while resaving the PowerPoint presentation
- “SerieNameLevel” and “CategoryLabelLevel” properties of chart are now preserved properly while resaving the PowerPoint presentation.
- #155066,#155160,#155153 - Navigation issue while moving to month view has been fixed.
- Now Linear view mode has been provided in carousel.
10 types of Technical Indicators have been added.
Step area series has been added.
Now you can customize the spacing between two columns and bars.
ActualIntervalTypeproperty is available in
DataTimeAxisto get the actual interval type of the axis.
Enhanced the candle series with
The default value of
Spacingproperty in all the column and bar type series has been changed to
Previously, the Candle and OHLC series colors applied based on the current data point
Openvalues. Now, the colors applied based on the close values of previous and current data points.
- Support to customize the cells border has been provided.
- #F123971 - Support to
PagerDisplayModeto customize the display modes of
SfDataPagerhas been provided.
- #F123971 Support for customizing the appearance of the
SfDataPagerhas been provided.
- # Support to perform the sorting operation either on single tap or double tap.
- Support for double click event has been provided.
- #F123980 - Grid not shown when filter has only 2 records with SfDataPager has been fixed.
- #156495, F123980 - SfDataPager improper layout when filtering is enabled has been fixed
SfDataPager.NumericButtonBackgroundproperty has been marked as Obsolete. Instead of this use
SfDataPager.SelectionForegroundproperty has been marked as Obsolete. Instead of this use
GridViewCreatedEventclass has been renamed to
SfDataGridLongPressedEventHandlerhas been renamed to
SfDataGridTapEventHandlerhas been renamed to
SfDataGridViewCreatedEventHandlerhas been renamed to
A new Kanban control has been added to visualize the workflow at each stage along its path to completion in an efficient way.
Visualize the workflow of any process.
Ability to limit work in progress (WIP).
Manage workflow transitions.
High level of customization.
Smooth transitions within the processes.
The PullToRefresh Control is an interactive content panel that allows users to pull down to refresh or load content in a view.
- Customizable Refresh content
- Various transition modes
- #155456 - Value not getting updated in Value Property issue has been fixed.
- #155309 - Provided Support for
- #157807 - Now, AppointmentCollection is updated dynamically
- #156955 - Table formula support has been added.
- #154319 - Support for new Excel 2016 functions has been added.
- Support for importing data into Excel from ExpandoObject objects has been added.
- Support for Text, Date and Dynamic filters has been added.
- Replace operation has been enhanced with customized options.
- Incremental formula (row wise and column wise) support has been added.
- Support is provided for number format in conditional formats.
- #152796 - Ambiguity problem while accessing name of the chart through
- #154096 - File corruption issue after resaving the file is resolved.
- #154123 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while parsing chart series data points.
- #154057 - ParseException is no longer thrown while parsing a workbook generated from EPPlus.
- #153772 - Number format will no longer change inside
ImportArray()method when it is passed as a parameter.
- #150880, #151503 -
FormulaValueis now updated properly after updating the formula.
- #154138 - ParseException is no longer thrown while applying subtotal in German culture.
- #157717, #153917 - Performance issue while applying styles for existing workbook is resolved.
- #154858 - ArgumentException is thrown when a formula length exceeds 255 in .XLS format is resolved.
- #155657 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown while calling
SaveAs()multiple times for .XLS file is resolved.
- #155966 - Misplaced text issue while increasing check box height is resolved.
- #154499, #156771 - Issues with custom
IconSetin the conditional formats are fixed.
- #156319 - ArgumentException is no longer thrown while copying between different worksheets.
- #155690 - Issue with horizontal page break collection of worksheet returning empty is resolved.
- #156017 - Comment property is now available in named range and is no longer removed while saving.
- #156144- File gets corrupted when inserting rows after table header row is fixed.
- #154964, #155881, #156893, #158255- Application no longer hangs while setting formulas to a range.
** #155864 - Performance issue while opening a sheet with larger data validations is fixed.
- #153515 - Issue with ForeColor of chart is resolved.
- #156893, #158283 - Performance issue while applying styles by cells is resolved.
- #155488 - Issue with column style being removed on save is resolved.
- #158045 - Time validation is not set properly when the range has number format is resolved.
- #156920 - XmlException is no longer thrown while opening the Excel workbook with pictures.
- #157158 - NotSupportedException is no longer thrown while reading the
- #155880 - Issue with number formats of axis labels when source linked is resolved.
- #157275 - Issue with calculated fields not added in the pivot table data fields is resolved.
- #153772, #158045 - Number format is not proper while importing array to the worksheet is resolved.
- #158336 - NullReferenceException thrown while auto fitting the copied range is handled.
- #154681 - Text formatting issue in chart and legend titles are resolved.
- #155881 - Border is not updated properly is resolved.
- #155434 - DivideByZeroException is no longer thrown while importing DataTable with DDE link formula.
- #156583 - File is no longer corrupted when saving a workbook with two tables.
- #154915 - Issues with label separation from axis line in charts are resolved.
- #155903 - Issue with charts due to incorrect formula number values is resolved.
- #155355, #155784 - Issues with custom text settings in data labels are resolved.
- #158494 - Normal style formatting preservation issue in RTF to RTF conversion is resolved.
- #156929 - Issues with individual data point border in series in charts are resolved.
- #156929 - Issue with legend icon color on invert color applied series is resolved.
Formula range is not updated while referring value form different worksheet is resolved.
Issue with copying or moving a table between different worksheets is resolved.
NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while accessing RTF text.
OverflowException will no longer occur while setting cell reference as formula.
ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while setting empty string to
ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown when opening the excel file.
GetRowHeightInPixels()method now returns proper row height on opening a file.
Row values are updated properly after
SerieTypeproperty of chart is now properly updated on resaving XLSX file.
Auto-fitting rows now returns proper row height.
IsSummaryRowBelowflag in subtotal is now working properly.
Issues in display text for pre-defined currency number formats are resolved.
NullReferenceException for pivot source range while importing is handled.