Essential Studio for Xamarin.Android Release Notes
May 3, 2016
- #151174 - Relative position properties are now preserved properly while opening and saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #155024 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document with charts.
- #154762 - Text box internal margins are now preserved properly while saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #154762 - Cell width for the table containing misaligned cells are now preserved properly in Word to HTML conversion.
- #154762 - Line breaks are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153445 - Check box size and size type is now properly preserved during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153445, #151329 - Paragraph properties such as contextual spacing, keep lines together, keep with next, auto spacing before and after are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153816 - TIFF to PDF conversion now works as expected.
- #153659 - Unexpected token exception is no more thrown when loading a PDF document.
- #151146 - Text is now preserved properly when flattening the form fields.
- #151146 - Text is now aligned properly when flattening the form fields.
- #153990 - TypeInitializationException is no more thrown when using PdfTrueTypeFont.
- #152764 - Document information is no more blank when adding metadata.
- #153343 - English text is now preserved properly when using CJK fonts.
- #154974 - Application will no longer hangs while opening particular PPTX file.
- #154335 - Index out of range exception will no longer be thrown while opening PPTX file containing chart sheet in its embedded workbook.
ChartColorPalette’s enum value changed from
- #151500, #F122140 - Support for double click event has been provided.
- #155119 - SfDataGrid crashes when clearing selection using
SelectionController.ClearSelectionmethod has been fixed.
- #152796 - Ambiguity problem while accessing name of the chart through
- #154096 - File corruption issue after resaving the file in XlsIO is resolved.
- #154123 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while parsing chart series data points.
- #154057 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while parsing a workbook generated from EPPlus.
- #153772 - Number format will no longer change inside
ImportArray()method when it is passed as a parameter.
- #150880, #151503 -
FormulaValueis now updated properly after updating the formula.
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while accessing RTF text.
- Overflow exception will no longer occur while setting cell reference as formula.
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while setting empty string to
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening the excel file using XlsIO.
- Row values are updated properly after
SerieTypeproperty of chart is now properly updated on resaving XLSX file.
- Auto-fitting rows now returns proper row height in XlsIO.
IsSummaryRowBelowflag in subtotal is now working properly.
- Issues in display text for pre-defined currency number formats are fixed.
- Null reference exception for pivot source range while importing is handled.