Download and Installation
30 Mar 20211 minute to read
Syncfusion publishing the WPF Visual Studio extension in Visual Studio marketplace. You can either install it from Visual Studio or download and install it from the Visual Studio marketplace.
Install through the Visual Studio Manage Extensions
The following steps explain how to install the extensions for Syncfusion WPF from Visual Studio Manage Extensions.
- Open the Visual Studio.
- Open Manage Extensions by navigating the menu, Extension ->Manage Extensions.
In Visual Studio 2017 or lower, goto Tools -> Extensions and Updates
Select the Online tab on the left and type “Syncfusion WPF” in the search box.
- In the “WPF Extensions - Syncfusion” extensions, click the Download button.
- Once the extensions have been downloaded, close all Visual Studio instances to start the installation process. You will see the following VSIX installation prompt.
- Click the Modify button.
- After the installation is complete, open Visual Studio.
- Now, under the menu Extensions, you can use the Syncfusion extensions from the Visual Studio application.
Install from the Visual Studio Marketplace
The following steps explain how to download and install the Syncfusion WPF extension from the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Download the Syncfusion WPF Extensions from the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Close all Visual Studio instances running, if any.
- Double-click to install the downloaded VSIX file. You will see the VSIX installation prompts. If Visual Studio is not installed, it will not be possible to install the extension.
- Click the Install button.
- After the installation is complete, open Visual Studio 2019. You can now use Syncfusion extensions from the Visual Studio under the Extensions menu.