Updown control displays numeric values. The value can be select by on scrolling the values and by using the Increment and Decrement buttons of the
UpDown control. It allows to define maximum and minimum values to which the user can increment/decrement the input’s value. Also can specify the change that will be applied to the value upon each increase/decrease.
UpDowncontrol allows to set Null value.
- It allows to define Maximum and Minimum value.
- Also can define when the Maximum and Minimum validation should process.
- Value can be changed by up and down and also by editing the text part.
- Culture support provides culture based NumberDecimalSeparator in
- Number formatting support.
- Animation speed support.
- Text alignment.
- Keyboard and Mouse support to change the value.
- Support for several built-in skins
- Complete blendability support for customizing appearance.