TreeViewAdv control displays hierarchical data in a tree structure, and has items that can be expanded and collapsed. TreeViewAdv includes all essential features as well as certain advanced features that make the control unique and extra-ordinary. Properties of the TreeViewAdv control enable users to achieve desired layouts and outputs by using both XAML and C# code with ease.
- Provides support to add any number of items to the control.
- Developed using UI Virtualization; enabling enhanced performance.
- Data binding support.
- Select multiple items using the CTRL+ SHIFT keys.
- Multiple item drag-and-drops within the control and to other TreeViewAdv controls.
- Built-in animations for Expand and Collapse operations with adjustable animation delay.
- Fake Drag Indicator to simulate where items may be placed during drag-and-drop operations.
- Show or Hide root lines and change the brush applied to the lines.
- Edit items at runtime as a folder using the F2 key or mouse.
- Customize the complete look and feel of the control.
- Custom template support.
- Sort TreeViewAdv items at run time.
- Add images to TreeViewItemAdv to identify expanded or collapsed states.
- Add images as left and right image sources to the TreeViewItemAdv.