Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
September 29, 2022
- #F176391 -
SmallIconimage is now rendered properly when it is changed at runtime.
- #I392803, I402601 - When
ComboBoxAdvwill now be updated.
- Wavy, wavy heavy, wavy double, and double underline styles render as they are in the input Word document during Word to PDF conversion.
- Preserve Waterfall chart in Word to PDF/Image conversions.
- #I387403 -
ActiveWindowwill now be updated the value when the floating window is selected.
- #I388350 - Performance of adding and removing documents in
- #I367102 - Memory leak will no longer be occurred in
CustomMenuItemcollection when adding and removing children of
DockingManagerat run time.
- #I401806 - Binding errors won’t occur when changing the theme and setting the
UsePopupAutoHidePreviewproperty as true.
- #I401038 - When floating the active document, the DocumentContainer’s ActiveDocument won’t be null.
- #I401132 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown when closing the window of
- #I393503 - Change in the Name of the
DockItemin runtime will be reflected in the serialized file.
- #I393781 -
WindowsDragEndevent is now fired when the DockHints are not visible.
- #I396624, F176020 - Now, double header will not be created in the
- #I396341 - A docking child can now be docked directly from DockingManager to a floating window.
- #I396580 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill no longer thrown when dragging the document tab over the new button.
- #I396589 -
NotImplementedExceptionwill no longer thrown when trying to dock to a
- #I353908 - A duration of 8 hours is considered to be one day by default.
- #I353908 - Improve the node rendering behavior on a timely basis so that it can match the behavior of the Microsoft project when importing and exporting.
- #I353908 - The
EndDateis updated in terms of days when the
ShowdateWithTimeproperty is disabled, based on the
- #I353908 - The
EndDateis updated in terms of days, hours, and minutes when the
ShowdateWithTimeproperty is enabled, based on the
- #F175439 – Provided support to enable LTV from time stamp server URI.
- #F176704 – Provided support to get specific revocation status with signature validation options.
- #I388550 – Provided support to get font details from free text annotation appearance.
- By default, the HTML to PDF converter uses the advanced Chromium blink rendering engine to convert HTML to PDF.
- IE and WebKit rendering engines are marked as obsolete. WebKit and IE-based HTML to PDF converter NuGet packages are marked as deprecated.
- A warning message will now be added to the PDF document while converting HTML to PDF using the WebKit rendering engine. You can remove it using a DisableWebKitWarning property.
- Updated the Newtonsoft.Json package to 13.0.1 for HTML to PDF converter to avoid security vulnerabilities.
- Modified NuGet package names for HTML to PDF converter; please find the equivalent new package names for the old packages.
|Old NuGet Package Name||New NuGet Package Name|
- #I401102 – Invalid annotation export generated JSON format is now resolved.
- #I389626 - Form field values are now preserved properly when the font embedded with the string PS/PMST value.
- #I403467 – The bookmark mapping issue while merging PDF documents is now resolved.
- #I397797 - The space between text missing issue is now resolved when extracting the text from PDF.
- #I397908 – Conformance failure is now resolved while converting PDF to PDF/A-1b.
- #I397566 - Text is now correctly preserved while exporting PDF as an image using
- #I397189 - Preservation issue no longer occurs while converting the PDF to PDF/A1-b and PDF/A2-b document.
- #I375314 –
KeyNotFoundExceptionno longer occurs while OCRing the particular PDF document.
- #394556 – Form field bounds are now appropriately set while modifying the existing pdf document.
- #I386200 – PDF/A3-b Conformance failure is now resolved for a particular PDF document.
- #I403717 - Replace Image is now working properly for specific PDF documents.
- #F176704 - The revocation error message is now updated correctly.
- #I401014 - Exception occurs while flatting the particular document after adding the checkbox field is now resolved.
- #I397274, #I401301 - Exception no longer occurs when getting fonts details from free text annotation in an existing PDF document.
- #I394699 - Exception no longer occurs when drawing a nested grid using page graphics with pagination content.
- #I398528 – Annotation is no longer misplaced after flattening the annotation from the existing PDF document.
- #F176704 – Signature validation returns incorrect results for a particular signed PDF document is now resolved.
- #I397452 - The PDF string layout now shows a proper layout of the text with an incorrect size.
- #I395927 - Form Fields and their values are now preserved correctly after merging a PDF document.
- #F176582 – Exception no longer occurs while saving the document by enabling
- #I395541 – Exception no longer occurs when getting the border value from loaded square annotation.
- #I388926 - The digital signature failed issue no longer occurs while getting page layer count from a signed PDF document.
- #I379333 - Annotation comments are missing after export and import annotation with XFDF format is now resolved.
- #F172784 – Provided support to add, remove, or modify the annotations programmatically using the existing PdfLoadedDocument’s API.
- #I343731 – Provided support to focus and navigate on form fields in PDF documents with a tab order index.
- Provided support to render digital signatures in the PDF Viewer control.
- #I402812 –
System.NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when we right click free text annotation.
- #I404169 – Minimum width and minimum height of the free text annotation will now be ensured properly.
- #I397140 – The text present in PDF document can now be selected properly after failed search.
- #I396182 – SaveAs dialog box’s initial directory will be set properly for PdfViewer.
- #I395801 – Modified date will be update properly when editing popup note content of sticky note annotation.
- #I389316 – Selected text bounds value will be proper in TextSelectionCompleted event.
Borderthicknessproperty is now removed in the PdfViewerFreeTextSettings class. Alternatively, you can use the BorderThickness property to get or set border thickness for free text annotation.
- #I274283 - Preserve structure tags in converted PDF documents for accessibility (PDF/UA or 508 compliance) support.
- Preserve Waterfall chart in PPTX to PDF/Image conversions
- #I382215 -
CustomEditorset through EditorAttribute will be applied to the desired properties which is listed in
- #I343168 - When grouping is enabled, property edited in
CategoryEditorwill now be reflected in the
- #I393713 -
CollectionChangedevent is now firing when the items are added or removed through
- #I398942 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown while calling the
Refreshmethod on the
ValueChangedevent using the tab key.
- #I390878 -
SystemInvalidOperationExceptionwill no more thrown when minimizing the ribbon while using
- #I403633 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when loading
SfColorPalettewith the outlook add-in.
- #I386462 - Date can be selected from the
DateSelectorusing touch with the custom app.config setting.
- #I399636 - Multiple
LoopSelectorswill no longer be expanded using touch interaction.
- #I389275 - Now, the nodes will no longer overlaps with each other in the
- #I390957 - Now, the multiple trees can be added without overlaps in the
- #I396871 - The
XamlParseExceptionwill no longer be thrown when performing right click on the diagram page.
- #I397461 - The application will no longer become unresponsive when attempting to render a layout with multiple loops.
- #I407240 - Now, the fill color is applied properly to the
BPMNNodewhen applying through
- #I406221 - Now, the gesture command for the delete key will be fired When performing deletion on items selected using Ctrl + click.
- Provided support to add headers to the
ItemAddingevent support for diagram has now been provided.
- #I399146 - The tiles will be loaded properly after zooming level 10, when decreasing the zooming level one by one from zoom level 19.
- #I400101 - The map will load properly when a user tries to perform the mouse wheel zooming after panning the zoomed map.
- #F175874 - Background of
SfMaskedEditwill be proper when it is focused.
- #I390402 - Numbered list is now preserved properly while opening the exported HTML
- #I397099 - Exception is no longer thrown on backspace operation
- #I370033 - Style formats are now applied properly from a table style
- #I401149 - Exception is no longer thrown on dragging the SfRichTextBoxAdv
- #I378527 - Paragraph borders are now preserved properly while opening and saving a document
- #I397362 - The document containing floating elements (shape) is now opened in a reasonable time
- #I399733 - All the elements used by SfRichTextBoxAdv control are now disposed properly
- #I376133 - The
MoveToDatewill navigate to the given date when the given date is within the current view.
- #I379074- Items can now be selected programmatically after
- #I391993 - Setting padding will be applied properly in default and themeStudio themes.
Visual Studio Extensions
- Fixed the binding error in the Docking Manager sample for the WPF Project template.
- #I372558 - Provided support to draw inside horizontal and vertical borders in a worksheet range.
- #F172476 - Provided support to import HTML table with formulas into Excel worksheet.
- #I372558 -
InsideVerticaloptions are included in
ExcelBordersIndexenumeration to support inside horzontal and vertical borders in a worksheet range.
- #F172476 - New enumeration overload
DetectFormulasoptions is included in
IWorksheetinterface to import html table with formuals into Excel worksheet.