Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
April 4, 2022
- #F168878 - Now, the value of
MaxDatewill be updated properly to CalendarEdit when it is set via binding.
- #F172058 - The line at the top of the window will no longer be visible when the
TitleBarHeightis set to zero and the
CornerRadiusvalue property is set to the
- #I355136 - For the first time, the
Widthproperty of the
ChromelessWindowwill now be updated properly.
- #I367441 - Now, the layout of the ColorPickerPalette will be aligned properly when the
AutomaticColorVisibilityis set to be collapsed for ColorPickerPalette.
- #I366339 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when clearing the SelectedItems property in ComboBoxAdv.
- #I365780 - Now, the SelectedItem is updated properly when pressing enter key after typing valid input in ComboBoxAdv editable mode.
- #F172383 - Text overlapping issue will no longer occur in ComboBoxAdv when applying MaterialDesignThemes.
- #F173182 - SelectedItems now updated properly when removing items from ItemsSource collection in ComboBoxAdv.
- #I131175, #I195343, #I199221, #I323836, #I333914, #I343475, #I358626 - Provided support for preserving picture fill in DOCX to PDF/Image conversion.
- #I341225 - Provided an API to link paragraph and character styles in a Word document.
- The default XHTML validation type is changed from
XHTMLValidation.Nonewhile importing a HTML file.
- #I355119 - Now, ContextMenu will render properly when applying Metro theme to DockingManager.
- #I364146 - Now, the hidden window will not be activated when previous active window is removed from DockingManager.
- #I356940 - Now, the AutoHidden window will no longer close when mouse hover over the content area in DockingManager.
- #I365530 - Now, Close Button of Document Window will be disabled when
CanCloseproperty is set to true in DockingManager.
- #I363817 - Now ,the Value property will be updated first, followed by the MaskedText when the value of the DoubleTextBox is changed.
- #I361204 - Now, the DropDownMenu popup position is updated properly in DropDownButtonAdv when its flow direction is Right-To-Left.
- #F172707 - The binding error will no longer occur while opening the drop-down menu in DropDownButtonAdv.
- #I359679 - Binding errors will no longer occur when the find all replace window in
- #I360640 - The
InputGestureTextvalues are now properly aligned vertically with the menu item text.
- #I259782, #I308276 - Added support for importing and exporting annotations with appearance.
- #F169363 – Added Support for embedding the non-embedded font in an existing pdf document.
- #I361251 - Added support for converting the PDF/A conformance document to a normal PDF document.
- #I362189 - Added support to get annotation type and creation date directly from PdfLoadedAnnotation instance.
- #I358952 - Improved the performance of Annotation flattening by 30 times faster.
- Improved the performance of PDF to PDF/A conversion by 2.5 times faster than before.
- Added support for setting base URL for PDF document.
- Starting with v20.1.0.x, if you reference Syncfusion HTML converter assemblies from trial setup or from the NuGet feed, include a license key in your projects. Refer to this link for generating and registering a Syncfusion license key in your application to use the components without a trail message.
- #I361381 – Performance has been improved while exporting pages using the
- #I362410, #I367307 – The newly added annotation will be reflected immediately even if the PDF document has more free text annotations in multi-layer.
- #F171634 – The size of the PDF document does not increase when we save it without any modification.
- #I356088 – The text present in PDF document can now be searched properly.
- #I354379 – Extracted images from PDF document will no longer be blurred.
- #I365290 – The
System.ArgumentExceptionwill no longer be thrown while loading and saving PDF documents consecutively.
- #I365128 –
The System.NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when clicking bookmarks in a PDF document.
- #I365185 – The PDF documents are now loaded properly, even though the application base folder has a written permission restriction.
- #I365951 – The
FitWidthzoom mode now works properly even when the application is minimized.
- #I353024, #I353301 – Provided support to convert client coordinates to PDF page coordinates and vice versa. Additionally, the document can be zoomed and scrolled to a particular location.
- #I359268 – The PDFium has been upgraded to the latest version.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- Now, setting Editor by EditorAttribute will work properly when SelectedObject is inherited from ICustomTypeDescriptor in PropertyGrid.
- #I354926 - Now, the value of PropertyItem will be updated based on the Culture in PropertyGrid.
- #I367586 - Now, the keyboard navigation is working properly when navigating through left and right arrows in CustomEditor of PropertyGrid.
- #I360639 - Now, the Editor’s state of PropertyItem will be updated properly when the respective property is set to
- #I362778 - Now, the Size of the PropertyName column will be updated properly based on the
PropertyNameColumnDefinitionproperty in PropertyGrid.
- #I363968 - Now, the Buttons of the Collection Editor Window are rendered properly when applying custom theme in PropertyGrid.
- #I362558 - The
InvalidCastExceptionwill no longer be thrown while entering text in RibbonTextBox.
- #F119434, #F173321 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when setting IsAutoSizeFormEnabled property as true in Ribbon.
- #I370650 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown while disposing ribbon control.
- #F173295 - RibbonWindow ScaleTransform properties now works properly when applying SfSkinManager themes.
- #I357629 - Now, Tab Navigation working properly in Ribbon control.
- #I358162 - Now, axis labels are rendered properly when applying theme and enabling the axis scrollbar.
- #I363207 - Border thickness will now be applied properly to records when scrolling with conditional styling.
- #I360096, #I356591 - Now, the nodes will no longer overlaps with each other in the
- #I362152 - Now, the container objects can be snapped with its neighboring objects.
- #I368942 - The annotations will be displayed properly when applying themes.
- #I370357 - Now, the
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill no longer be thrown when dragging the node in the advanced routing mode.
- #I368592 - Now, the
SwimlaneHeaderwill work properly.
- #I370437 - The
KeyNotFoundExceptionwill no longer be thrown when creating a diagram with nodes and connectors in a loop-like structure.
- #F173310 - * #308527 - Now, the connector connected to
ConnectorPortwill be serialized properly on save and loading the diagram.
- #I358820 - Provided support to delete a node without selecting it.
- Provided support to remove port on a node at run-time using diagram ribbon
- Added keyboard accessibility and UI narration for the Stencil, Diagram and its elements.
- #I358623 - Now, the size of the Collapse button will be proper for Touch mode by setting the property
- #I358568 - Now, the ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown when updating the text of
- #I343126, #I343644 - Added support to preserve borders for the paragraph in a Word document
- Added keyboard accessibility and UI narration for the options in dialog and ribbon
- #F171091 - List is now preserved properly on the document containing TOC
- #I343640 - Table cell width is now preserved properly on importing HTML
- #I363428 - Paragraph contains whitespaces alone is now rendered properly
- #F171091 - Floating element is now preserved properly in the document footer
- #I360340 - Table row is now properly split across pages
- #I350311 - Selection is now working properly in a document containing floating element
- #F171091 - Paragraph contains text and page number field is now preserved properly
- #F173337,I369317 - Now, the scheduler resource scrolls properly when
RowAutoHeightis set as true and dynamically changes the
- #I365585 - Provided support to highlight the first matched item in SfTextBoxExt when the drop down gets opened.
- #I359959 - Now, the DataTemplate of the minimized items will no longer be lost on scrolling when
- #I360260 - Now, the minimized TileView item’s height will be sized properly based on the value specified in the
OnMinimizedHeightproperty of TileView control.
- #I359959 - Now, the visibility of Minimize and Maximize buttons will be updated properly based on the
MinMaxButtonVisibilityproperty when restoring the TileViewItem.
- #I366799 - The gripper will now be collapsed when the
GripperVisibilityproperty is set to
Visual Studio Extensions
- #FB31616 - Add Syncfusion namespace as MVVM concept in Syncfusion blank WPF application.
- Provided support for new functions such as XLOOKUP, VALUETOTEXT, ARRAYTOTEXT, XMATCH, and LET.
- #I366365 - The default space maintained between cell border and cell text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.