Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
February 22, 2022
- #F172959 - When the
UseNativeChromeproperty is set to true, the title bar on the
ChromelessWindownow works properly for
- #I362350 - Mail merge is now executed properly in a Word document.
- #I366362 - Text is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I365026 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while replacing line break in a Word document.
- #SF364609 - When the font size is changed, the
EditControlline number is now properly changed.
- #SF364499 - When
GroupBaris used in a child window, the memory leak issue no longer occurs.
- #I365942 - The identical images are now optimized properly when converting XPS to PDF document.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #SF364945 - While setting the
WidthAndHeightin Window, the
SfAccordionlayout was now proper.
- #361714 – Now, custom borders are properly applied to the last row cells while merging cells and specifying row count.
- #I363842 - Argument out of range exception thrown while inserting a row where conditional formatting is applied for a discontinuous range is now resolved.
- #F172648 - Application being hanged due to hidden images in Excel worksheet to image conversion is now resolved.
- #I361191 - Application being hanged due to custom number format in Excel to PDF conversion in iOS is now resolved.
- #F172299 - Cell text alignment is now proper while using merge argument in Template Marker, with nested collections.
- #I364695 - Argument null exception thrown while opening an Excel document with no cell style name is now resolved.
- #I364339 - Performance issue while applying custom style to a worksheet range with the first cell as empty in that range is now resolved.