WPF MaskedEdit (SfMaskedEdit) Overview
The Masked text box is an advanced version of the Entry control that restricts your input of certain types such as characters, text, and numbers by using a mask pattern. This control is used to create a template for providing information such as telephone numbers, IP addresses, product IDs, and so on.
Key features are:
- The input can be masked with a fixed or variable length by setting the
- Custom prompt characters can be set.
- Input validation can be done either during each key press or when the control lost its focus.
- Values and clipboard operations can be used with or without literal and prompt characters.
- Watermark text can be used to display an instruction or important information.
- The UI of the masked text box can be completely customizable.