Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
February 08, 2022
- #F171754 - Text found properly while finding a text in Word document using
- #I361319 - Bookmark content is now replaced properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #F171754 - Text is now replaced properly while replacing text in a Word document using
- #I361733 - Document will no longer be corrupted while executing nested mail merge in a Word document.
- #I362350 - Mail merge is now executed properly in a Word document.
- #I363683 - Horizontal line is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #SF-356940 - Autohidden window will no longer close when mouse over the content area in DockingManager.
- #SF-364146 - A hidden window will no longer get activated when the previous active window is removed from DockingManager.
- #SF-361204 - Now, DropDownMenu popup position updated properly in DropDownButtonAdv when RTL is enabled.
- #SF-356758 – The
ArgumentOutOfRangeexception is no longer be thrown in
GridCellDropDownCellRenderer, when the length of
textvariable are same.
- #I363175, I363170 - Background color and clipping issue will no longer occur while converting EMF to PDF.
- #I357334 - Line border is shown properly when zooming in and out for the converted Word to PDF document.
- #I363355 - Line caption will be preserved properly when flattening line annotation.
- #I360055 - Runtime exception will no longer occur while getting annotations from the existing PDF document.
- #F171847 - Free text annotation padding is now proper while preserving appearance in our library.
- #I363573 - Form fields are now individually flattened properly.
- #F172143 - Page overlapping issue is now resolved when drawing a nested PDF grid with a multiple number of rows.
- #I361739 - PowerPoint presentation is now opened properly while adding the empty string into empty paragraph.
- #SF-362558 - Invalid cast exception will no longer be thrown while entering text in the
- #FB-31890 - The
NullReferenceExceptionis no longer be thrown while setting
ItemsSourceto null when CanMaintainScrollPosition is enabled.
- #SF-363380 - Now, horizontal scrollbar is properly updated after resetting ItemsSource.
- #SF-361143 - SelectedItems will now appropriately reflect in the UI when programmatically adding and removing items in TreeGrid while using with
- #SF-360260 - Now, the height of the minimized TileView items will be based on the specified value of
- #SF-359959 - When restoring, the TileViewItem’s Minimum and Maximum button visibility is now properly updated based on the
- #F171940 - Display text of a hidden column is now rounded off correctly.
- #I361370 - The OFFSET method now returns a range of same size as the input range.
- #F171824 - Pivot field font size is now correct while changing the sorting order in Microsoft Excel.