Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
January 12, 2021
- #F159967 - Exception will no longer occur on closing the window when its ResizeMode property is bound.
ChromelessWindownow gets maximized and resized properly in secondary monitor.
- #306498 - Table left indent is now properly preserved while converting a RTF format document to PDF.
- #306498 - Table cell width is now properly preserved while converting a RTF format document to PDF.
- #303897 – Performance has been improved while converting a Word document to PDF with line breaks.
- #307596 - Table row is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #307074 – The NullReferenceException will no longer occurs when rendering table cell border in Word to PDF conversion.
- Column spacing is now properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- Editable ranges is now preserved properly for content controls while resaving a Word document.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #306486, #301595 - Line spacing is now applied properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #306482 - Arrow cap is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #307319 - Picture quality get improved while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #F161185 - Now, IsBackstageVisible property working properly on changing at runtime in WPF Ribbon
- #307640 - Popup is closed properly on touching the items in RibbonGallery.
- #306421 - The app crash issue has been resolved, while zooming the chart with small ticks within a small range.
- #301877 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown while the view is changed and
ItemsSourceis reset with null value.
- Now, the visibility of the TabItem Close button works properly.
- #I306444 - Now,
CurrentItemsOrderproperty of TileViewControl working properly when tile items are added using DataBinding.
- #308429 - Corruption no longer occurs while opening the file with pivot table using Excel 2013.
- #307768 - Exception is no longer thrown when refreshing the table with external connection.
- MissingManifestResourceException is no longer thrown when parsing the Excel document.
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while getting the
RowHeightin Excel to PDF conversion.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page