WPF Olap Chart Overview
6 May 2021 / 1 minute to read
An OLAP chart control is a lightweight control that allows you to efficiently visualize multi-dimensional data from the OLAP data source with the help of a report bound to it.
- Multi-level drill up or down: Enables you to visualize a multi-level data in the chart. You can drill up or drill down the hierarchies natively.
- KPI: Allows you to visualize the KPI status, trend, goal, and value in different chart types.
- Appearance: Enables you to customize the area, axes, series, legends, and chart types easily.
- Zooming and Scrolling: Allows you to zoom and scroll across the chart.
- Tooltip: Allows you to visualize the data point-related values in a form of tooltips.
- Exporting: Allows you to export the OLAP chart into various formats such as PDF, Word, and image formats.
- Printing: Allows you to customize and print in color mode or black and white.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page