The IntegerTextBox control restricts text box input to only integer values with support for data binding, Watermark, Null Value, and culture support. It provides many customization options to enhance its appearance and to suit your applications.
The core features of the IntegerTextBox are as follows:
- Supports upto Int64 data type.
- Provides the ability to control the range of input values by using the MinValue and MaxValue properties.
- Provides different foreground brushes for positive and negative numbers.
- Provides data binding support.
- Provides built-in Visual Styles and themes.
- Provides Watermark support.
- Provides Number Format support.
- Provides culture support.