WPF HierarchyNavigator Overview
The HierarchyNavigator control in WPF provides a bread-crumb interface, similar to the Windows Explorer address bar in Windows 7, which enables hierarchical navigation.
The features of the HierarchyNavigator control are the following:
- Enables data binding with Business Objects, XML data, and WCF services.
- Enables command binding with MVVM support.
- Helps customize each template part by using Microsoft Expression Blend.
- Provides keyboard navigation support.
- Enables edit mode (with AutoComplete).
- Helps display or remove the progress bar.
- Helps customize templates with HierarchicalDataTemplate.
- Supports multiple skins.
- Displays history.
- Displays ToolTips.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page