WPF DoubleTextBox Overview
DoubleTextBox control restricts text box input to only double values with support for data binding, Watermark, Null Value, Blendability, and Culture support. It provides many customization options to enhance its appearance and to suit an applications.
The core features of the DoubleTextBox are as follows:
- Provides the ability to control the range of input values by using the MinValue and MaxValue properties.
- Provides different foreground brushes for positive, negative, and zero values.
- Provides data binding support.
- Provides built-in Visual Styles and themes.
- Provides Watermark support.
- Provides Number Format support.
- Provides Blendability support.
- Provides Null Value support.
- Provides culture support.