Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
May 24, 2022
- #I375240 - Table borders are now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #I377506, #I378589 - The ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while converting a HTML file to DOC format document.
- #I379170 - Image is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to HTML.
- #I379154 - Table is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I370995 - Provided support to enable new line indent in a PdfStringFormat.
- #I378749 - Performance delay will no longer occur while checking whether the signature field is signed or not.
- #I379173 - An exception will no longer occur when saving a PDF document with a new signature field.
- #I378845 - The PDF documents with annotations are now appropriately merged.
- #I378160 - BackColor is now updated properly when setting the transparent and empty Backcolor to the TextBox Field.
- #I377579 - The shape missing issue will no longer occur while converting the Presentation to a PDF document.
- #I377348 - Object Cache warning will no longer occur while performing OCRProcessor in CMD.
- #I377856 – The
GoToPageAtIndexmethod is now working properly, even if the PDF has more than two pages.
- #I376596 - The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #I377579 - Character spacing is now applied properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #I378779 - After line spacing is now applied properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
No Changes for this product in this version.