Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
March 08, 2022
- #F171758 - Trackball labels are now shown properly when we have multiple series with rendering one series after another.
- #I367585 - Table is now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #I367505 - Hanging issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #F173004 - ColumnSpan is now drawn properly with the expected width.
- #F173013 - Text cutoff issue will no longer occur while paginating the long text in a Pdf grid cell.
- #I367812 - Field back color is reflected properly in the output PDF when changing and flattening that field in the specific PDF.
- #I365633 - Annotations will not be removed while redacting the area in the given PDF document.
- #I368657 - KeyNotFoundException will no longer occur while flattening the annotation from an existing PDF document.
- #I367084 - Preservation issue will no longer occur while flattening annotations and form fields.
- #I366990 - SmartArt text is now replaced properly in a cloned PowerPoint presentation.
- #I366898 - Tab is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to Image.
- #I366398 - Unhandled exception thrown while converting Excel document having conditional format formula with special characters to PDF is now resolved.
- #I367553 - Argument out of range exception thrown while opening a Word document with incorrect date time is now resolved.
- #I366946 - Chart data lables are now rendered properly in chart to image conversion even if the series has empty value.
- #I367652 - Resolved the index out of range exeption thrown if the category and value axis ranges of chart series is not equal.
- #I367360 - Text box with cell reference in text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.