Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
March 01, 2022
- #SF-366526– The
SumProductfunction now returns proper calculated result while using cell range.
- #I368444 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I368522 - Document will no longer be corrupted while resaving DOCX document.
- #I367124 - Dropdown field values are now shown properly while importing XML in the XFA document.
- #I366599 - The shape is drawn properly while converting XPS to PDF conversion.
- #I367733, I367109 - Null reference exception will no longer occur while getting annotation from an existing PDF document.
- #I366013 - Multicolumn content now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to Image.
- #F172664 - The IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while moving a cloned slides into the PowerPoint presentation section.
- #I366252 - A value with more than 2 digits being cropped in value axis label of bar chart in chart to image coversion is now resolved.
- #I366365 - Font size of dta label is now rendered properly in chart to image conversion.
- #I366013 - Category labels are now rendered properly in chart to image conversion even while enabling the reverse order.
- #I366084 - Null refernce exception thrown while converting 3D chart series with no cache values to image is now resolved.