Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
February 15, 2022
- #F171758 - Trackball labels are now shown properly when we have multiple series with different data point counts.
- #I363267 - The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while opening a DOCX format document.
- #I363976 - Hanging issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I363849 - Mail merge is now executed properly in a Word document.
- #I353976 - Table is now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #F172317 - The cell width issue has now been resolved when applying column-span in the child grid.
- The dash style is shown properly when drawing a pen with zero width.
- #I363406 - Grid overlapping issue will no longer occur while exporting the hierarchical grid.
- #I364934 - Key not found exception will no longer occur while drawing template from the existing PDF document.
- #I365065 - Text box field values will be preserved properly when signing the PDF document.
- #I364032 - Form fields are flattened properly when flattening the form fields in a specific document.
- #I363434 - Free text annotation is now exported properly in XFDF format.
- #I364177 - Layout slides are now referred properly while adding the slides into PowerPoint presentation.
- #SF-363386 - Now,
TreeViewAdvrenders properly while removing nodes when event notifications are suspended.
No Changes for this product in this version.