Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
August 17, 2021
- #I337901 - IF field is now updated properly while calling
- #FB27108 - The EndOfStreamException will no longer be thrown while opening a DOC format document.
- #FB27307 - Image is now preserve properly while resaving a DOCX format document
- #I336964 - The OutOfMemoryException will no longer be thrown while cloning a Word document.
- #I338277 - RTL number is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I337903 - Text color is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I337902 - Tab is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I336652 - Shape and Textbox edges are now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I337142 - Image position is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #336296 - A performance is improved while converting EMF to PDF document.
- #I336013 - Paragraph font properties are now applied properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to Image.
#I337269 - After enabling
ToolStripItemsare now appropriately aligned.
#I338220 - While tabbed in
RibbonControlAdv, the child Forms ribbon items appear as expected.
#I337269 - In
ShowCaptionproperty now working properly while change from simplified to standard mode.
- #I336972 - Rows are now rendered properly while scrolling is performed after deleting the record.
#I338165 - The horizontal and vertical scroll position properties in
TreeviewAdvare now working properly.
#I337975 - When using the
TreeviewAdvto search for text, the
SearchOptionnow works properly.
- #F167079 - Chart title area is now preserved properly when the title is set as empty.
- #I329608 - Cell styles for merged regions are now copied properly while using Template Markers.
- #I336161 - Exception thrown while opening an Excel document with single quotes on external named range is now resolved.
#I323739, #I339258 - Argument exception thrown while converting Excel document to PDF is now resolved.
- #336706 - Exception thrown while converting Excel document with PrintNoComments option enabled in PageSetup to PDF is now resolved.
- Data bar with RTL direction is now proper while converting Excel document to PDF.
- EndsWith operator in conditional format is now applied properly for blank cells with formula, in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Performance issue while converting Excel document with Data bar conditional format having large data range to PDF is now resolved.
- Name property of Shape now returns proper AutoShape name instead of null.
- AutoShape texture or picture fill are now preserved properly while creating Excel document.
- Strikeout in header and footer is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.