Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
January 12, 2021
- #I308996 - Now, the
ColorPickerButtoncontrol is appear in the tool box.
- #306498 - Table left indent is now properly preserved while converting a RTF format document to PDF.
- #306498 - Table cell width is now properly preserved while converting a RTF format document to PDF.
- #303897 – Performance has been improved while converting a Word document to PDF with line breaks.
- #307596 - Table row is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #307074 – The NullReferenceException will no longer occurs when rendering table cell border in Word to PDF conversion.
- Column spacing is now properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- Editable ranges is now preserved properly for content controls while resaving a Word document.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #306486, #301595 - Line spacing is now applied properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #306482 - Arrow cap is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #307319 - Picture quality get improved while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #305737,#306150 - Now, the new record is added properly while pressing
AddNewRowin cell selection.
- #308018 - Now, the row validation is properly working while moving to other rows from
AddNewRowwhen cell is not in editing.
- #308429 - Corruption no longer occurs while opening the file with pivot table using Excel 2013.
- #307768 - Exception is no longer thrown when refreshing the table with external connection.
- MissingManifestResourceException is no longer thrown when parsing the Excel document.
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while getting the
RowHeightin Excel to PDF conversion.