Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
December 05, 2019
- #256141 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown when opening the DOCX format Word document.
- #254719 - Text will be preserved properly when open and save the DOCX format Word document.
- #253773 - The ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown when opening the DOCX format Word document.
- #256733 - Image is preserved properly after performing mail merge in a Word document.
- #F148303 - The XmlException will no longer be thrown when opening the DOCX format Word document.
- #255336 - PDF document’s meta data will be visible to the search engine when using 256 bit encryption.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #251321 - Exception is no longer thrown while converting Excel document with large range as print title.
- #250406 -
XmlExceptionis no longer thrown on parsing the Excel workbook.
- #252776 - Add copying the worksheet with
ParseOnDemandoption no longer hides the columns in the saved Excel document.
- #254666 - Transparency is now set properly for AutoShapes.
- #251345 - Text is no longer cropped when the length exceeds the cell width in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #250406 - Exception is no longer thrown on parsing the cell style name with empty name or name length greater than 255.
- #254623 - External data properties are now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #253078 - Excel file is no longer corrupted while copying worksheets with more number formats from different workbooks.
- #255064 - Timeout exception is no longer thrown while refreshing the query table.
- #F148410 - Japanese characters are now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Conditional format is now applied properly while using different case for text in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Error display text is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.