Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
November 23, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #218796– Drop Down Popup is now opening, when CheckedListBox control is used in Drop Down.
- #220479 - Null reference exception will no longer thrown while restoring the auto hide window in DockingManager.
- #217150– Autocomplete filtering related issues has been fixed.
- #214236 – InvalidCastException will no longer be thrown when OfficeSplitButton is added as RibbonTabItem.
- #219153 -
ShowCloseButtonForActiveTabOnlyproperty now works properly when ShowCloseButtonForForm function used in TabbedMDIManager.
- #209207 – Height of header is now serializing while changing scaling is fixed.
- #209207 - Node image will no longer overlap with another node in TreeViewAdv.