The MultiSelectionComboBox is a type of ComboBox Control with multiple item selection and auto suggestion capabilities. When you type a character into the text area, the control performs a search operation and suggest a list of possible matching results to select.
- Display Modes – Three different display types are available for use.
- Visual Item: Each selected value is displayed in separate box with close button.
- Delimiter Mode: Multiple values are separated using comma.
- ScreenshotNormal Mode: Only one value can be selected from dropdown list and displayed.
- Auto Suggestion: The control performs a search operation and provides a suggestion list of matched items in its dropdown window upon your input.
- Customizable Elements: Supports styling and customization of the text block and drop down boxes.
- Keyboard Navigation: Supports using the keyboard to focus on the control, navigate through the suggestion results, and select a value.
- Grouping Support: Supports to group its Drop Down items based on its initial character.
- Multi-Selection: Supports to perform multiple items selection through drop down items, each represented with a checkbox.