The SfPivotGrid control is an easily configurable presentation-quality business control that summarizes data from OLAP and relational data sources with rich customization and represents it in a cross-tabulated form. It allows users to create multi-dimensional views for analysis and satisfies business users need.
The key features of the SfPivotGrid control are listed as follows:
- Data source: Supports data binding with OLAP data source such as Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and XML/A and relational data source such as IList, IEnumerable, etc.
- OLAP: Supports OLAP DB related features such as KPI, named Sets, member properties etc.
- Relational: Supports relational DB related features such as expression fields, custom summaries, etc.
- Drill support: Enables you to navigate through inner levels of a hierarchy element present in both column and row headers.
- Cell selection: Supports the selection of multiple cells in the grid.
- Hyperlink: Allows hyperlinking of cells to retrieve a detailed information about a particular cell.
- Cell templates: Customizes the headers by applying the styles using the data templates.
- Conditional formatting: Defines certain conditions, format cell’s font, color, and border settings.
- Exporting: Allows you to export the SfPivotGrid control into various formats such as PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel formats.
- Tooltip: Displays row and column values of respective grid cells on mouse hovering.