Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
October 30, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #216566 - The file will no longer be corrupted while adding Chart into a Word document (DOCX).
- #215421 - Paragraph list is now preserved properly while merging a cloned paragraph with ImportOptions.KeepSourceFormatting.
- #F139944, #215539 - Custom UI is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #214749 - The “FormatException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #213886 - List number is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #213151 - Bullets are now preserved properly while merging the Word documents.
- #213042 - Unexpected frame preservation issue has been resolved while calling the WordDocument.Replace API for Word document.
- #210586 - The “NotSupportedException” will no longer be thrown while converting a HTML document to Word document.
- #182512 - The “OutOfMemoryException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #215133 - Performance has been improved when accessing the PDF document layers.
- #210943, #216074 - String was not recognized as a valid DateTime exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #215941 - Barcode is now preserving with proper size when specifying the size of a barcode.
- #215595 - The 1D barcode is now scanning properly with default width.
- #215096 - FNC characters in the given input is now preserving properly for
- #215166 - The Null-reference exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #214918 - Light table header is now preserving properly when providing the data source through
- #214401 - The ArgumentException will no longer occur when loading a PDF document.
- #214073 - Converting a PowerPoint slide to image will not create blank images when invoked from multi-views.
- #213387 - Slide background is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #207078 - The
FormatExceptionwill no longer be thrown while resaving a PowerPoint document with formulated path points.
- #216351 - Application will no longer crash on mouse wheel interaction with SfAccordion.
- #F139158: Now, the
MovePreviousmethod are working properly.
#217110 - Now, the System.Exception will no longer be thrown when charts are generated in multiple pages.
#217110 - Now,
FastLineBitmapSerieswill no longer be drawn beyond the rows and columns definition when zooming.
- #217509 - Now, the selection zooming works based on rows and columns definition of the chart.
- #211829, #216715, #217187, #218358: Now, the
IsDropDownOpenproperty is working properly.
- #216598, #216965 – The exception will no longer be thrown when double clicking the datagrid in secondary view.
- #214198 - The StackOverflowException will no longer be thrown when double.NaN is set to range values of SfDateTimeRangeNavigator.
- #211310 – Horizontal scrollbar of Diagram is now scrolling properly.
- #214265 – Resizing with multiple selection is now working properly.
- #216310 – Node creation is now working properly while clicking Duplicate button.
- #216297 – Exception will no longer thrown when drag and drop image object onto node/diagram from another data source.
- #216442 , #218351 - Now, the text will be displayed properly when applying dark theme in
- # 214452 – The value can now be decremented when the
StepValueproperty is set as 0.001.
- #214387 - Exposed API
- #214415 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when loading a PDF document with the
IsThumbnailViewEnabledproperties are set to false.
- #216096 - Page number will be updated properly when changing the pages in the
- #214387 - The
SinglePageViewmode will fit to the height when the size of the page of PDF document are of different size.
- #214640 - Annotations can be saved properly when continuously saving and loading the same PDF file.
- #214640 - The position of Circle and Square annotations are preserved properly when saving and reloading the landscape oriented PDF file.
- #214079 - The
System.ArgumentExceptionwill no longer be thrown while scrolling the loaded PDF document through SfPdfViewer if the multiple instances of SfPdfViewer created in separate windows.
- #208697 - The Pop-up annotation’s editing window can now be opened using stylus.
- #207767 - Exposed events to track the changes in the annotation properties while editing the annotation in PDF Viewer.
- #216103 - Application no longer crashes when resizing the annotation.
- #214133 - The
System.InvalidOperationExceptionwill not be thrown when printing PDF documents.
- #213771 - The TextMarkup annotation is now working properly when loading the PDF document.
- #214097 - The TextMarkup annotation is now selected properly while adding multiple annotation on the same position.
- #216106 - Annotations will be resized and moved properly while applying rotation to SfPdfViewer.
- #215619 - Annotations are now preserved properly while saving and loading the PDF documents.
- #208189: The
SfPickeris working properly when using with
- #216075 – We can now bind the format property of pivot calculations through XAML code.
- #215797 – Now, the subreport loads properly using the
LoadSubreportmethod in RDL processing mode.
- #173060, 194301 – Chart report item rendering issue in print preview has been resolved.
- #215373 - Added
PrintCompletedEventArgsclass to get the print task completion.
- #214604 -
ArgumentExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading the document containing image in header.
- #214604 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading the document containing fields.
- #215798 - Scrolling behavior is now working properly when
RotateTransformis set for the control.
- #217668 -
ArgumentExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading the document containing row with invalid height.
- #214029 – The appointments are rendered properly in day view on view swiping.
- #211971 – The resources width has been arranged properly on page size changing.
- #216492 - Tapped event not triggered properly when tapping the tile view items in touch environment has been fixed.
- #215037 -
The application called an interface that was marshalled for a different threadexception will no longer be thrown when displaying spreadsheet in multiple views.
- #139653 - Issue with VLOOKUP formula while setting custom separators in German culture is fixed.
- #204947 - Exception thrown while opening Excel document with duplicate attributes is resolved.
- #212300 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while add copying the workbook with invalid sheet references.
- #212300 - File corruption issue while copying a range having named range formula referring to External workbook is resolved.
- #213242 - Chart default axis title area text settings and text box properties are now cloned properly in XlsIO.
- #213274 -
StandardHeightis now properly set for XlsIO generated Excel documents.
- #213608 - Incorrect
RichTextformat while saving the Excel document is fixed.
- #213658 - Null reference exception thrown while getting
ListOfValuesproperty of Data Validation is fixed
- #213658 -
NumberFormatSettingsreturning null value while accessing particular range is fixed.
- #213658 - Issue with
FirstFormulaproperty of Data Validation in binary Excel files is fixed.
- #213819 -
DeleteColumnmethod works properly for CSV file.
- #214098 - Issue in setting Maximum labels count for chart numeric axis in chart to image conversion is fixed.
- #214495 - Issue with slicer getting removed on saving the file in Excel 2007 version is fixed.
- #214638 - Excel file with incorrect anchor type for shapes is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #214638 - Excel file with text box is resaved properly in Excel 2007 version without any corruption
- #214879 - Exception thrown while parsing the named range formula without worksheet reference is resolved.
- #214915 - Enabling
WrapTextproperty will no longer throw exception during
- #214924 - Excel file with conditional formats is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #215001 - Issue with horizontal alignment for textbox is resolved.
- #215030 - Null reference exception thrown on casting chart data label as text area on parsing Excel file is fixed.
- #215185 - Text box color and macro link are properly resaved in the Excel document.
- #215197 - Issue with changing legend position from manual layout is fixed.
- #215350 - Special characters (Ampersand and less-than symbols) can be used in
HTMLStringproperty without any exception.
- #215591 - Issue with copying borders in merged cells is fixed.
- #216094 - ArgumentException thrown while assigning “/” as cell value is fixed.
- #216187,* #214895 - Performance issue while inserting rows is resolved.
- #216305 -
AutoFitColumnnow works properly for currency values.
- ArgumentException thrown while accessing used range having styles alone is fixed.
- Border set to a cell through
BordersAroundmethod is now applied properly.
- Unhandled exception thrown while opening an Excel file with duplicate shape attribute is fixed.