UWP Pivot Chart (SfPivotChart) Overview
25 May 20211 minute to read
The SfPivotChart control provides a variety of charting features that allows you to visualize data from both OLAP and relational data sources with rich customization. It has built-in support for drill-down and drill-up.
The key features of SfPivotChart control are listed as follows:
- Data source: Supports data binding with OLAP data source (such as Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and XML/A) and relational data source (such as IList and IEnumerable).
- OLAP: OLAP DB related features such as named sets, calculated members, and measures etc., are supported.
- Relational: Supports relational DB related features such as expression fields and custom summaries.
- Drill support: Enables navigating through inner levels of a particular element in the row axis.
- KPI: Allows you to visualize the KPI status, KPI trend, KPI goal, and KPI value in different chart types.
- Legend: Helps to differentiate between chart series using a color code along with labels to indicate that it applies to information from Series 1, Series 2, and so on.
- Zooming and scrolling: Enables you to zoom into an area of the chart so that the data can be viewed more accurately.
- Exporting: Allows you to export the SfPivotChart control into various formats such as PDF, Microsoft Word, and image formats.
- Tooltip: Displays data point values of respective chart series on mouse hovering the series.