Release Notes v22.214.171.124
This section describes the release notes for the Syncfusion Report Designer version 126.96.36.199. It includes the newly added features, bug fixes done and how to upgrade the older version to the new version.
- #148349 - Added support to hide the input data source dialog when preview the RDLC report.
- #142957 - Added support to change the position of the multiple selected Report Items using property grid.
- #144217 - Provided support to view SubReports from ReportDesigner.
Refer the following list of bugs fixed in this version:
- #142957 - Added option to set the ResetPageNumber for group in property grid.
- #142957 - Now, Textbox bold can be applied properly using property grid.
- #142957, #148195 - Provided option to set borders for Body, Header and Footer in property grid.
- #148857 - Now, Hex color can be applied properly in property grid and Report Items.
- #148349, #148833 - Now dialogs are shown properly in Windows server 2008 OS.
- #142957 - Moving elements inside rectangles, increase rectangle height/width has been fixed.
- #142957 - Partial text shown in the last row Textbox has been resolved.
- #142268 - Text not completely shown for tablix cell in xp environment has been resolved.
- #147894 - Now, parameter can be used in query string without errors.
- #142957 - Added support to create Tablix filters with expression dialog.
- #144755 - The resizing exception when zooming panel has been resolved.
- #142957 - The crash has been resolved when set the width property for ReportDesigner.
- #142957, #145504 - Error in using undo multiple time has been cleared.
- #142957 - Now, undo works across design panel when does not focused.
- #144755 - Dispatcher processing exception when using the zoom option has been resolved.
- #144755 - ReportDesigner sizing problem in zooming mode has fixed.
- #144755 - Increased splitter arrow size at the end of ReportDesigner area.
- #144444 - Crash has been resolved when editing shared data source.
- #142957 - Child report item size exception enabled when child greater than parent.
- #142957 - Incorrect scope exception log will be shown in preview.
- #142957 - Default border color, width serialization has been resolved.
We have modified the Report Server Service and added Credentials encryption for shared datasource, please refer to the following steps to upgrade the Syncfusion Report Designer from an older version to this version:
Report Platform SDK
This section describes the release notes for the Syncfusion Report Server version 188.8.131.52. It includes the newly added features, bug fixes done and how to upgrade the older version to the new version.
- Active Directory Integration - click here for more details.
- Import users and groups from Active Directory into the Report Server.
- Synchronize user and group information from Active Directory on demand and by schedule.
- Support for Kerberos Authentication.
- Support for SSL connection for LDAP.
- #144807, #147073, #150164 - Localization - Support to localize the Report Server into different cultures. Click here for more details.
- #146438, #121036, #146639, #146605 - Support for Azure SQL Database.
- #145505 - Support for all collation in SQL Server.
- #148080 - Enable SSL for the Report Server - click here for more details.
- #146837 - Added SMTP Username in the
- #147897 - Custom Branding improvements.
- Email reports to external recipients from the scheduler. Click here for more details.
- Group the reports into their category in the
Add Permissiondialog box.
- Sort the
File Logsto locate the versions and logs easily.
- Able to write more comments while versioning.
- Email notifications are now sent for profile updates done by the user and also by the
- Shown the number of users in the
Groupslisting page itself.
- Shown the occurrence overview after a schedule is added or edited.
- Reports are opened with its name and its category name in the URL.
Refer to the following list of bugs fixed in this version:
- #146863 - Login failed in CET Time Zone machines
- Startup page
Proceedbutton is not working in Windows Server 2012 R2 OS
- Able to add duplicate category
- Cancel button is not working in
Add Data Sourcewindow
- Read permission only is assigning to cloned reports
- Unable to add report in IE 10 browser in Widows 8 OS
System Administratorgroup is not showing in
- Category section is not refreshing after adding a report
- Current version of report is not shown in Report Designer
- Shows exception while opening edit schedule after deleting a schedule
- Category list is not refreshing after updating the report category
- Usability issues in IE 11 browser in Window server 2012 OS
- On demand is not running for never run schedules
- On demand is not running in other language OS machines
- Able to
Deletea scheduled report when a schedule is created with
Ends Ontype as Occurrence
- Reports are not emailed on schedules for other language SQL Servers
- Not able to run Report Server in different SQL collation
- Unable to update schedules in Chinese OS machines
- Restore option is not shown after sorting a column in Version tab in
Refer to the following steps to upgrade the Syncfusion Report Server from an older version to this version:
Report Server updates the database schema of your current version to the new version.
For SQL databases, make sure you have a valid network connection to the database while upgrading to the new version.