12 May 20171 minute to read
Some of the key features are,
- Supports highly interactive 28 chart types; 8 charts can be viewed in 3D view.
- Data Binding with local and remote data source.
- Supports multiple axes, and able to plot data with different data types such as numbers, date time and strings.
- Supports interactive features like zooming, panning, crosshair, trackball, tooltip and data point selection.
- Supports 10 types of technical indicators and trend lines.
- Easily customize each and every element of Chart.