Essential JS for PHP Release Notes
- Provided search indices support for multicolumn pop-up, display format and search fields in the multicolumn autocomplete control can now be differentiated.
- #186530 - The Essential JS for PHP is moved to production from beta release.
- Provided the feature for selecting the files using area selection (mouse drag-select event).
- #187589 - Provided option to customize the file replace alert text.
- #183000 - Improved FileExplorer performance while loading more than 1000 files.
- #188124 - Provided “beforeUploadDialogOpen” event for customizing the upload dialog content of FileExplorer.
- #161500, #166915, #174770, #F128835 - The Kanban control now supports drag-and-drop operations between the Kanban board and other controls.
- #179568, #F131180 - Kanban empty columns can be rendered without binding a data source.
- #148230, #163522 - Custom view has been enhanced to display different set of continuous date ranges or specific date collection.
- #138564, #141079 - Support has been provided to export appointments to Excel format.
- #185084 - Support provided to retain the scroll position, even after refreshing the entire layout.
- #185976 - Support provided to auto-scroll the view when dragging an appointment to the edges.
- #184777, #162291 - Printing option has been enhanced to print the appointments with its background color.
- Provided button support to increment and decrement the slider values.
#165067,#168989,#172008,#180430,#184577 - Provided support for cell styles customization.
#183747,#186738 - Provided support for performance improvement for formulas calculation on importing.
#F128298 - Provided support for Building common JSON for both getExportProps and saveAsJSON method.
#189113 - Provided support for select cells from another sheet while executing the formula.
#186209, #180749 - Provided support for add custom colors for Conditional formatting.
- #182613 - We have provided the option to allow the decimal places without any limit.
- #184008 – Provided nested object support in TreeView fields. That helps to map the complex data from data source.
- #182105 - In previous, when we pass a single node with a parentID and target to addNode method, the node will append to the parentID’s node and currently node will append in to the target.