Essential JS for PHP Release Notes
November 18, 2016
We have launched new control for capturing the digital signature with mouse and touch compatibility. The Signature is used to capture or drawing the smooth signatures.
- Signature captures signature as vector outlines of the strokes
- Using Signature we can customize the background, stroke width and stroke color.
- Provided Undo, Redo & Clear options.
- Converts the captured signature into image format.
- #166059 - PHP Sample Browser now works properly in Linux platform.
- Support provided to change the unassigned swim lane key values with user defined keys.
- We have provided template support for ListBox with virtual scrolling using the newly added API
itemHeightto customize the items.
- We have provided localization support for ListView header text.
- On-demand rendering support provided for ribbon tabs and backstage.
- Month name(in short format) is displayed on the Schedule date header, when more than one month is rendered in the horizontal custom view.
- #166818 - Day column in the Agenda view is localized correctly now, while switching to different cultures.
- Provided support for Excel-Like Pivot Table.
- #163548 - Provided event for formula cells recalculation when updating its dependent cell value.
- #165134 - Provided support for disable or enable resizing option in shape element(chart, picture).
- #157634 – Provided the option to highlight the full row of TreeView node in TreeView control.