29 May 2019 / 1 minute to read
The Kanban control is an efficient way to visualize the workflow at each stage along its path to completion. The most important features available are Swim lane, filtering, and editing.
Some important features of the Kanban control are:
- Data sources - Bind the Kanban control with an array of JSON objects or
ej.DataManagerwhich support OData and remote web service binding.
- Swim lane – Supports Swim lane grouping.
- Filters – Supports filtering based on user Query.
- Editing - Offers card editing, inserting, and deleting using Dialog.
- Card template - Offers to render the card based on user template.