Essential Studio for LightSwitch (HTML Client) Release Notes
- #166594 - Animation for line type series is now working properly for jQuery 3 and above version.
- #165051 - Marker is now removed properly while the points in series are emptied.
- #165243 - Radar chart is now rendering properly while enabling the marker.
- #166453 - Zoom toolbar is now rendering properly in canvas mode.
- #164589 - Zoom toolbar will not hide while enabling the
- Provided support for drag and drop of points in chart.
- #160843 - Provided support for datetime category axis.
- #162320 - Provided an option to force the range for vertical axis of column type series to start from zero. By default the range will start from zero.
- #165319 - Background color for half-circular gauge is now applied properly.
- #163272 - Updating old markers with new markers are working properly while refreshing map.
- #165414 – Now, the performance of page navigation process has been improved in ReportViewer.
- #163282 - Now, the page settings API options are working fine.
- #163282 - Now, the page setup orientation works fine.
- #161847 - The tooltip position is misplaced in IE8 browser issue has been fixed.
- #161847 - The report position is misplaced, while navigating page in IE8 browser issue has been fixed.
- #165884 – Now, the
FormatNumberexpression working fine with Custom Code.
- #165213 – Now, the report parameter can be used inside the looping statement in custom code of ReportViewer.
- #146053 – Now, the rectangle width has been updated properly when tablix placed inside the rectangle.
- #166428 – Now, the tablix cell
Hiddenproperty works fine, when the cell model
Hiddenproperty has been set as True.
- #166339 – Now, the chart legends are displayed properly when there is no legend title for chart report item.
- #165213 – Resolved the exception, when we use aggregate function
Countin query text.
Data extension configuration syntax has been changed for maintaining the standards as like
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
<SyncfusionDataExtension> <DataExtension> <Extensions> <add name="SSAS" assemblyName="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS" type="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS.SSASDataExtension"></add> </Extensions> </DataExtension> </SyncfusionDataExtension>
<ReportingExtensions> <DataExtension> <Extension Name="SSAS" Assembly="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS" Type="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS.SSASDataExtension"/> </DataExtension> </ReportingExtensions>
Syncfusion.Reporting.Extension namespace for
DataExtension class instead of
Syncfusion.DataExtension.DataExtension. It has been changed for maintaining the naming standard for custom extension.
- Month name(in short format) is displayed on the Schedule date header, when more than one month is rendered in the horizontal custom view.
- #166818 - Day column in the Agenda view is localized correctly now, while switching to different cultures.
- #165411 - Now validation can be achieved in TimePicker using