Essential Studio for LightSwitch (HTML Client) Release Notes
- #150628 - Marker for Radar chart is now visible on redraw.
- #150616 - Doughnut chart is now rendering properly for single point.
- #149923 - Tooltip will work even while panning is enabled.
- #148420, #149816 -
axesLabelRenderingevent is now working properly.
- #149936 - DataLabel text, now working properly when changing the axis range through set model.
- #149756 -
pointRegionClickevent will not trigger when clicking the reset button.
- #150865 - Now zooming is working properly with series and indicators.
- #152876 - x axis and y axis titles are now rendering properly on removing the series from chart.
- #151245 - Fixed the chart performance issues on rendering more data.
- Provided support for multiple Pie and Doughnut series in chart.
- #132860,#135883,#145113,#148827,#150523,#150718,#151711 - Provided support for customizing space between multiple Column series.
- #118781 - Provided support to remove the legend item when series name is empty.
- Provided support for selecting range on drag to get the selected data.
- #140060 - Provided support for indexed category axis.
- #154220 - Chart now have the option to enable the scrollbar to pan the zoomed data.
- #135900,#137610,#140644,#147718 - Provided support for exporting the chart in server side.
- #135903,#137028,#140019,#135530,#146627 - Provided support for changing the origin in axis.
- #150938 - Line series will now render with multi-color.
canResizeproperty in chart has been deprecated and it has been changed to
- #150339 - Fixed the exception, while setting
showLabelsto false in scales.
- #142640 - Improved the performance of DropDownList much better on loading 50000 list items.
- Functionalities of input and hidden input in DropDownList have been swapped. It will not raise any issues until we process directly the DOM element.
- Reduced the unnecessary DOM elements related to checkbox when showCheckbox enabled
- errorClass, errorPlacement, ignore, errorElement should be defined in application level when jQuery validation property is enabled.
- Leading and trailing spaces not trimmed in DropDownList items.
#147262 - Expand query works while columns doesn’t contains complex property.
- In ejGrid, now the empty row will be prevented from saving and internal validation message will be thrown.While save a record it must have value in any one of the field.
- #153709 -
rangeChangedevent is now triggering properly.
- #151307 - Start and end value of the selected range is now working properly, when setting
- Provided re-sizable scrollbar support for range navigator .
- Provided support for highlight and selection for ranges.
- Default value of
intervalTypeproperty for higher level labels has been changed to auto from years.
- Default value of
intervalTypeproperty for lower level labels has been changed to auto from months.
- #149631 - Provided support to silent print for rendered reports.
- #151533 - Now, filtering working properly for Chart category.
- #150775 - Data sorting working properly for similar field values.
- #151615 - Hidden Parameter values are displayed properly while modifying the dependent parameters.
- #151484 - Complex sum expression returns proper values for float data type.
- #149737 - The content overlapping with page margin in print layout has been resolved for chrome browser.
- #148598 - Timespan values are formatted to the given date time format.
- #149573 - Now, images can be viewed while printing the report in chrome browser.
- #149199 - The browser styles problem while rendering the report has been cleared.
- #148598 - The CountRows expression working properly with dataset scope parameter.
- #148367 - The Drilldown spanning issue has been resolved for adjacent groups.
- #153576 - Now, code modules works with external assemblies.
- #148168 - Now, images are positioned properly for nested Tablix in print layout.
- Provided support to customize the Ordered List and Unordered List styles with list of default options or a user defined options.
- Provided support to resize the table and its columns and rows individually.
- Provided support to zoom and print the RTE contents.
- Provided support to find and replace the text in RTE editor.
- Provided context menu support which displays default menu options based on HTML elements and to customize the menu options.
- Enhanced keyboard interaction support is provided for all Toolbar commands like Lowercase, Uppercase, Strike, Superscript, Subscript, and Insert Image to the content, Insert Video to the content, etc.
- Provided jQuery form validation support in RTE.
- #153675 - RTE control will render properly in LightSwitchHTML
queryCellInfoevent has been introduced to customize almost all the sub-elements of the Scheduler.
Scheduler can be now defined with different working hours and working days for each and every resources.
Recurrence Editor has been now defined as a new sub-widget with entire recurrence related information, so as to support the custom appointment window with complete recurrence options and also to be used as a separate widget.
Appointment resizing and dragging functionality has been enhanced with the preview of corresponding live time update over the appointments.
The Month view in Scheduler can now be able to show/hide the previous/next month dates.