Overview in JQuery Slider widget
19 Apr 20171 minute to read
- Orientation — Slider control is displayed in horizontal or vertical direction.
- Animation — Supports for handle movement with animation.
- Tooltip — Supports to display a tooltip to display the currently selected value.
- Range Slider — Supports to select a range of values.
- Scale — Supports to display a scale with small and big ticks.
- Persist — Supports for state maintenance while refreshing a page.
- Customizable — Easily customizable.
- RTL Support — Sets the alignment to the right, the reading order to right-to-left and the layout of the control to flow from right to left.