August 22, 2019
- #239138 – Issue with comma in between the text value of the ejAutoComplete getting removed on form post has been resolved.
- /#239628 – The arithmetic operations of date values (with format hh:mm:ss) now returns correct result.
- /#236663 – Provided the
- #242425 - Now, 3D pie chart is rendering properly when the first point value is 0 and data label is enabled.
- #145197 - Range is now updating properly after chart is zoomed in.
- #F145126 - Exception raised with line routing constraints enabled when the viewport height is zero is now resolved.
- #239677 - Exception raised while docking connector with node in AngularJS is now resolved.
- #242458- Scrolling issue with jQuery version 1.9.1 has been resolved on mouse or scrollbar scrolling.
- #241790 – The preselected values will now get selected properly while setting a different value and text field.
- #241563 – Items will now get selected properly with remote data after filtering with sorting enabled.
- #239468 – The encoded text value will now get decoded while using the checkAll method for the selection in ejDropDownList.
- #237302 – Infinite looping issue in ejDropDownList control with the
enableIncrementalSearchAPI enabled has been resolved.
- #239013 – Issues with the CheckAll and UncheckAll methods while using DropDownTree and TreeView together has been resolved.
- #229305 – Issue with incorrect value assigned to the ejDropDownTree control with unordered data source has been resolved.
- #239986 - Now, marker is rendered dynamically for Bing Maps when adding marker dynamically.
- #240707 - PDF Viewer form filling is now working properly in mobile devices.
- #240051 - Now, the combo Box font size is maintained properly during magnification.
- #238989 - Now, the signatureAdd Event is triggered after drawing the hand-written signature in the page.
- #239222 - Now, the extra radio button field is not rendered in the PDF page.
- #241188 – Resolved client potential XSS issues with ejRTE control.
- #236375 – Issue with unwanted tags and styling not removed even after enabling the
pasteCleanupSettingsAPI has been resolved.
- Provided export support for custom format (“m/d/yyyy h:mm:ss tt”).
- Provided custom format(“(#,##0);#,##0”) support.
- #239608 - Subtracting formula returns wrong value for date and time value is fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page