July 11, 2019
- #240492 - Now, the data labels for pie chart are rendered without overlapping when label position is outside.
- #145258 - The borders for axis labels are displayed properly when showNextToAxisLine is disabled and crossesAt is provided for axis.
- #I239986 - In Bing maps, the issue that occurs when rendering marker in the custom GeoLocation and navigate to that position has been fixed.
- #228936 – Removed the temporary file stored in the temp folder when calling the Unload() method.
- #F143902 – Provided support for saving the XFA form fields.
- #221804 - Height of the PDF Viewer control is now maintained properly when using inside the tab control.
- #232759 - Form fields are now rendered in proper position for the provided PDF document.
- #233028 - Selection is now maintained properly, when double clicking outside the PDF Viewer container.
- #239221, #239132, #234653 – Tab order of the form fields will now be maintained properly.
- #239681 – Now, the input fields are focused properly while using them along with the PDF Viewer control in a page.
- #I234814 - The exception thrown when defining a query parameter as a part of the parameter key value string in WEB API data source has been fixed.
- #I234736 – The issue with creating a dataset when stored procedure fails to save the dataset has been fixed.
- #I234736 – The issue “the dataset with stored procedure opens with code mode instead of design mode on dataset edit action” has been fixed.
- #I234103 - The issue that occurs with table report item column popup height with custom header scenario has been fixed.
- #I233809 - The exception thrown when executing a query with parameters in WEB API data source has been resolved.
- #I233809 - The credentials prompt on preview action in the report with ODBC data source has been fixed.
- #I232918 and #I227918 - The report parameter serialization issue that occurs when it contains empty default value or available value tags has been fixed.
- #I232918 – The error that occurs when saving a report to SSRS has been fixed.
- #I232567 – The improper formatting of grid report item when applying minimum column width has been fixed.
- #I232377 - The issue that occurs with Text box format when adding multiple expression or editing the expression has been fixed.
- #I232416 – The textbox expression reset issue with list control in the Firefox browser has been fixed.
- #I236921 - The console errors thrown when loading data in query designer preview grid have been resolved.
- #I237043 - The credential dialog password field text unmask issue has been resolved.
- #I227918 – The fixed member serialization issue that occurs when saving the report with chart report item in SSRS Report Server 2016 has been fixed.
- #I229665 - The time-out exception that occurs when executing SQL query for a table with huge data has been resolved.
- #I231569 – The invalid query exception that occurs when using the ORDERBY clause in the dataset query has been fixed.
- #238917 - The issue “Export crashed in application after IIS worker process recycling” has been resolved.
- #240245 - The issue “PostgreSQL is not working when connecting the database with authentication” has been resolved.
- #239134 - The issue “Popup container not closed after selecting the new dropdown without closing the existing popup container” has been resolved.
- #237613 - The issue “Report Viewer is not rendering properly when single dataset having two reference parameters and do not have the relation with two parameters” has been resolved.
- #236676 - The issue “Excel export throws file error when text box report item contains unsupported formats” has been resolved.
- #237443 - The issue “Data labels are not rendering in Report Viewer application” has been resolved.
- #238999 - The issue “Group total gets invalid values when field have decimal or float values” has been resolved.
- #239097 - The issue “Report Viewer crashes when new prototype is added for Array” has been resolved.
- #236374 - The issue “Parameter values return as null in client-side after rendering the report” has been resolved.
- #235494 - The issue “Parameter block visibility state not moved to hidden after rendering the report in mobile device” has been resolved.
- #235799 - The issue “Date format applied text has been changed to text format when exporting the report to Excel” has been resolved.
- #235622 - The issue “Parameter block is not displayed when default and available values are same” has been resolved.
- #236416 - The issue “Unable to perform drill through action for chart series in web Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- The issue “HTML exporting not working properly for chart report item” has been resolved.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page