- #142405 - Modified the implicitly declared variables by specifying the .NET type explicitly.
- #218167 - Provided the support to rotate the axis label based on different text anchor position.
- #225792 - Now,
RangeAreaseries will be rendered properly with empty point.
- #142405 - Resolved the implicitly declared variables in global scope.
- #227744 - An issue with dynamically enabling the blackoutDates property on the navigated event has been fixed.
#220289 - A new property,
disableTimeRanges, has been introduced to disable a specific time range in the time pop-up for all dates.
#220288 - New properties,
highlightWeekendhas been introduced to customize the special dates and to highlight the weekends in the calendar pop-up.
- #219437 - Support to flip a node/connector in both horizontal and vertical directions is added.
- #153251 - Text node now renders properly in SVG mode.
- #186056 - Issue with, “Connector position is misplaced when changes are undone in the swimlane shape” is fixed.
- #225857 - When the lane’s header is modified at runtime, it updates properly.
- #225671 - Now, able to drag the connector’s label if it is created at runtime.
- #228679 - Issue with, “Trigger icon for intermediate events didn’t match BPMN standards” is fixed.
- #F142957 - BPMN’s group node is now serialized properly even if serializationSetting’s
preventDefaultValuesproperty is set to true.
#226915 - Incremental search functionality is working properly.
#219380- The DropdownList pop-up will not close during a document scroll event.
- #206486, #222896, #226182 - The Gantt control now provides support for quarter year and half year timeline views.
- #226182 - Now it is possible to export the Gantt to PDF file in 24 hour working timescale without any issues.
- #228939 - Resizing works fine when the grid is rendered with detail Template.
- #228174 - Editing a cell in the newly added row in Batch edit mode does not scroll the Grid to right.
- #226485 - Adding a new record in empty grid works fine, when Summary rows and Frozen rows are enabled.
- #223940 - Styles are applied properly for the EditForm when compatibility theme is used.
- #227418 - The data in the arguments of
rowDeselectedevent contains corresponding data, when the header checkbox is unchecked.
- #226219 – Now, the map is rendered properly on resizing.
- #226761 – Exposed the new event ajaxRequestSuccess to notify the AJAX request success status.
- #226632, #227289 - Added the new fields width and height in the signatureSettings property to customize the size of signature content.
- #223562 - Text content of the PDF document are now rendered properly.
- #225164 - Error will no longer occur while loading provided PDF document.
- #225449 - Restriction summary is now preserved properly.
- #225447 - Custom zoom value is now set properly during initial loading of a PDF document.
- #226006 - The downloaded document name is same as the original document name, when document is loaded using the choose file from disk option.
- #227921 - Now, the required form fields are displayed correctly.
- #227777 - Exception will no longer occur on loading the provided PDF document.
- #195204 – Provided support to change aggregation types dynamically with UI interaction via the pivot button context menu.
- #204545, #225528 - Provided support to export pivot grid information without subtotals and grand totals.
- #140559 and #222739 – Provided list report item support to create free-form layout in reports.
- #209470 - Provided custom code support.
- #222739 and #139940 – Provided the necessary APIs to programmatically handle the data source and dataset options.
- #222138 - Provided reordering support for report parameters.
- Provided an option to order the layout of report items in the design area.
- #229302 - Fixed the undefined issue with the headers property when uploading an image using the image manager.
- #227493 – Now, expressions can be set for the subreport item in the visibility property.
- #142413 - Fixed the report parameter layout tag creation issue when creating parameters in the report.
- #226659 - Fixed the header color and column span properties’ serialization issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 and #223252 - Fixed the issues with the textbox report item’s expression option.
- #223797 - Fixed the image upload issue when the file name contains Unicode values.
- #222796 - Fixed the summary row property disabling issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 - Fixed the issue with populating the text alignment property in the grid report item.
- #222888 - Resolved the console errors thrown when applying font sizes continuously for the selected text in the text box report item.
- #221279 - Resolved the issue with inheriting the alternate row cell properties from the cell styles in the grid report item.
- #221279 - Fixed the column resizing issue in the grid report item.
- #223348 - Fixed the parameter type conversion failure in dataset query.
- #224274 - Parameter label duplication occurring when navigating back from child to parent report has been resolved.
- #228758 – Incorrect parameter value updated when printing reports has been resolved.
- #227652 – Resolved the problem with dependent hidden parameter values not updated in preview of the Report Viewer.
- Now, the subreport is loaded in the Report Viewer using the SubreportInitializationEventArgs ReportPath property.
- #225333 - A CSS compatibility issue with the contextual tabs of the Ribbon control has been fixed.
#226472 - An issue with applying format styles for the entire span node element has been fixed.
#228723 - White space characters will be considered in the max length count in the maxLength property of RTE.
Compatibility styles issue in mobile resolution has been fixed.
- #226369,#226370 - An issue with resizing of appointments on Scheduler timeline views, when the properties such as
timeScaleare defined together with specific values, has been fixed.
- #225973 - An issue with rendering of appointments on Scheduler has been fixed, when the appointments are defined with same start and end date but different month value.
- #222975 - An issue with recurrence rule string, while using
BYDAYoption altogether with
FREQ=DAYrepeat type has been fixed.
- #224476 - An issue with generating recurring instances, while defining recurrence rule simply as
FREQ=WEEKLYhas been fixed.
- #224465 - The
cellHoverevent is triggering properly now, when the work cells are customized with
- #219100 - The appointments created during the
Daylight Savings Timewill now render properly in custom Scheduler views.
- Provided import/export support for charts with Trendlines.
- Provided support to highlight the invalid data while updating the value in validation applied cells.
- Provided custom format support for negative numbers.
- Provided cellSave event support, whenever the cell value changed in the spreadsheet.
- Provided the performance improvements while scrolling with applied freeze pane.
- Provided support for add table references in name manager collection while importing.
- #224240, #228995 - Issue with Spreadsheet layout misaligned while applying comments for invisible rows is fixed.
- #223667 - Export the excel file with the picture having Left and Top value as zero, throws exception is fixed.
- #224838 - Issue with Import the List options not properly shown in data validation is fixed.
- #224632 - Issue with copy paste for cell range with wrap text is not working properly is fixed.
- #223877 - Issue with Format while adding the big number in nl-NL culture is fixed.
- #F142405 - Issue with implicitly declared variables are fixed.
- #226266 - Issue with copy paste the external data into the Spreadsheet in MAC OS is fixed.
- #222400 - Issue with X-axis overflow while importing chart with formula range is fixed.
- #F142794 - Issue with number format with thousand separators not properly exported is fixed.
- #226266 - loadFromJSON method throws script error while loading JSON with freeze pane is fixed.
- #223020 - Sum of date returns zero in spreadsheet issue is fixed.
- #220840 - Formats did not update properly while importing the negative values with color is fixed.
- #222047 - The decimal and thousand separators applied values are not auto recognized properly in nl-NL culture is fixed.
- #223877 - Thousand separator issue in formula calculation for nl-NL culture is fixed.
- #224211 - Destination format not maintained while pasting using
paste values onlyoption is fixed.
- #227937 - Provided
multiSelectionmethod for selecting multiple ranges.
- #225333 - Icon alignment issues have been resolved.
- #F99670, #185459, #194756, #197860 - Added support for custom table styles in Excel.
- #128585, #132019, #224861 - Provided support to format unique and duplicate values in conditional formatting.
- #199594, #199992, #206375, #206374, #209766, #F139259, #218497, #225207 - Provided support for chart to image/PDF conversion in .NET Standard.
- #222797 - Added support for complex script rendering in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Provided support for PDF conformance level in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Added support for Excel 2019 version in XlsIO.
- #F99670, #185459, #194756, #197860 - The
TableStylesproperty is added in
IWorkbookinterface to get the table styles collection for adding custom table styles.
- #128585, #132019, #224861 - The
Duplicatetypes are included in
ExcelCFTypeenumeration to highlight the cells with unique and duplicate values using conditional formatting feature.
- #199594, #199992, #206375, #206374, #209766, #F139259, #218497, #225207 - Added
- #222797 -
AutoDetectComplexScripthas been added in
ExcelToPdfConverterSettingsclass to support complex script rendering in Excel to PDF conversion.
PdfConformanceLevelis added in
ExcelToPdfConverterSettingsclass to set conformance level in PDF document that is converted from Excel.
Xlsxis added in
ExcelVersionenumeration to represent Excel version 2019 and above.
- #222397, #222732 - Table with query is now preserved properly on invoking
- #223856, #224976 - File will no longer be corrupted while copying a range with multiple list objects.
- #226454 - The IndexOutOfRange exception will no longer be thrown while converting Excel document into PDF with header and footer.
- #224770 - Exception will no longer be thrown while exporting worksheet data into data table.
- #223667 - Exception will no longer be thrown if chart’s data range column is deleted.
- #225065 - Currency number format is now properly detected in XlsIO generated Excel file.
- #224023 - Exception thrown while opening an XlsIO re-saved document with group shape has been resolved.
- #223946 - Conditional format is now preserved properly while saving the workbook multiple times.
- #223839 - Infinite recursive loop on modifying and saving Excel document with improper chart series indices has been resolved.
- #224024 - Not implemented exception thrown while opening an Excel document with external formula range in check box has been fixed.
- #223448 - Pivot table field settings are now preserved properly on resaving the Excel file.
- #223167 - Custom time format [h]:mm:ss is now detected automatically.
- #223376 - Exception occurs while saving the Excel document with OLE object has been resolved.
- #223226 - The NullReferenceException thrown when converting an Excel file to HTML has been fixed.
- #223041 - Data validation formula is now preserved properly while saving the Excel document as XML.
- #221229 - Issue with pivot field values due to improper pivot field data format has been resolved.
- #214445 -
Table.Refresh()is now working properly with ODBC connection.
- #223918 - Conditional format is now preserved properly on converting Excel document to PDF.
- #223859 - Hyperlink is now set properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #221079 - Exception thrown if print-title row height is higher in Excel to PDF conversion has been fixed.
- #221693 - The Parameter invalid exception thrown while converting Excel document to PDF has been fixed.
- #222797 - Incorrect Thai font in Excel to PDF conversion has been fixed.
- #222156 - Improper number detection with invariant culture has been fixed.
- #F141101 - Issue with incorrect parsing of comments has been resolved.
- Issue with incorrect conditional formatting operator type in resaved Excel document has been fixed.
- Setting a table column header name will no longer corrupt the Excel document.
- DataBar color is now applied properly for negative values.
- External formula is now applied properly in .NET Standard.
- Shapes rendering issue for curved shapes in Presentation to Image conversion has been fixed.